Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,920 members, 7,935,924 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ (484 Views)

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ by whitelakes05(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari arrived in Munich, Germany on Sunday, 7 June, armed with the “wish list” of Nigeria in line with the demand of the Group of Seven (G7) industrialized countries.

The G7 had earlier requested the then President-elect to prepare a shopping list and come with it for their consideration in what is seen as an excellent goodwill gesture towards the new leader and the country.

The Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity) to the President, Malam Garba Shehu in a statement from Munich on Sunday said top on the list of the requests President Buhari will tender before the G7 leaders is on the problem of security. “We have a problem which they know.” President Buhari himself said.

The President said he had used every opportunity at his disposal ahead of this meeting to discuss the country’s needs with specific reference to terrorism and development needs at person-to-person meetings and phone conversations with some of these leaders.

“These development issues, many and varied as they are, touch on the economy, combating corruption, increased foreign direct investment, FDI; power and energy, infrastructure, environment, enhanced transparency in elections and good governance.”

President Buhari announced that the leaders of the industrialized nations have shown a preparedness to work with Nigeria to help the country out of her problems.

President Buhari will hold meetings on the sidelines with the host, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the French President, Francois Hollande, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the World Bank President Dr. Jim Yong Kim.

Source:http://westernpostnigeria.com/buhari-arrives-germany-with-nigerias-wish-list/
Re: Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2015
COOL
Re: Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ by Feranchek(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2015
This guy on top me sef ehn....

I'm sure 'Booboo' go make us proud for there. He'll make a better input in the meeting and I'm sure at the end of it, there'll be good news for us.

He's not like wan Niger delta man I know, that goes there for tourism with that him yeye trademark hat. undecided
Re: Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ by ammyluv2002(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Feranchek:
This guy on top me sef ehn....
I tire o angry
Re: Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ by Feranchek(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I tire o angry

cheesy so nne, you sef dey forllow me eye that front seat cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives Germany With Nigeria’s ‘wish List’ by Chiaka(f): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Hoping something good comes out of this meeting

(1) (Reply)

SARAKI Everywhere! / Saraki Updates Facebook Profile / Indonesia's Aceh Bans Women From Nightspots After 11pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.