Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva (967 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson / Concede Defeat, Congratulate Me – Dickson Tells Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by sosanova: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Sylva’s era as governor of Bayelsa State were the darkest days in the history of the State. Bayelsans have become wiser and would not be cajoled or hoodwinked by his antics. If Sylva is a wise man, he would have seen the handwriting on the wall, that Bayelsans have since rejected him by voting massively for the Peoples Democratic Party in all the recent elections.

The Bayelsa State Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson, has reminded the embattled former Governor of the state and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Timipre Sylva, that his era was the darkest days in the history of the state.

Dickson therefore urged Sylva to consider his ambition of returning to Government House come 2016 as an illusion because the people of Bayelsa State now know better.

Dickson, in a statement issued on Sunday by his Chief Press Secretary, Daniel Iworiso-Markson, was reacting to comments credited to Sylva, who accused him of governance by intimidation and fear.

He said: “Sylva remarks epitomized those of a man, who has lost focus and not in touch with the realities on the ground. It is heartwarming that he (Sylva) is not accusing me of multiple crimes and criminality, secret killings, cultism, large scale corruption and brigandage, which were the hallmarks of his tenure as governor of Bayelsa State.

“Sylva’s era as governor of Bayelsa State were the darkest days in the history of the State. Bayelsans have become wiser and would not be cajoled or hoodwinked by his antics. If Sylva is a wise man, he would have seen the handwriting on the wall, that Bayelsans have since rejected him by voting massively for the Peoples Democratic Party in all the recent elections.

“As a clear manifestation of the peoples total dislike for Sylva, he lost in his unit, ward and constituency in the State and National Assembly polls, that were conducted recently in the State. These are ominous signals that he can’t be governor again.”
Dickson wondered how Sylva would in his wildest of imagination think that he and the APC will stand any chance of defeating a performing PDP governor in the forthcoming election in the state.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/2016-polls-bayelsans-are-wiser-not-to-re-elect-you-again-dickson-tells-sylva/
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by Welrez(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Unfortunately for Dickson, I'm Bayelsan and I will vote against him next year. His govt is worse than Sylva's!
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by Bobbystanley(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2015
I'm also Bayelsan. Silva is the worst thing that has happened to Bayelsa.

Say No to Silva and APC in Bayelsa
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by StepTwo: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
true talk
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by Benzzle: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Welrez:
Unfortunately for Dickson, I'm Bayelsan and I will vote against him next year. His govt is worse than Sylva's!
are you sure of what you're saying?
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by sosanova: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Welrez:

FOOL
stop saying what u don't know, n u aren't a bayelsan...Silva administration was horrible
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by Welrez(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
sosanova:

FOOL
stop saying what u don't know, n u aren't a bayelsan...Silva administration was horrible
Thank you, sir.
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by Welrez(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Benzzle:
are you sure of what you're saying?
Yes, sir.
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by chiefinalowo: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Welrez:

I just hope that PDP will not field Dickson.
Bayelsans will not vote for Dickson, that is the truth.
Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by stebell(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Welrez:

Yu lie. Yu are not frm Bayelsa State.
Sylva's days were indeed the darkest of days Bayelsans experienced.
Never again shall a cocaine smoking idiot be governor of Bayelsa.

He shud enjoy his new found frnds in APC.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Polls: Bayelsans Are Wiser Not To Re-elect You Again, Dickson Tells Sylva by Nature129(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiefinalowo:

I just hope that PDP will not field Dickson.
Bayelsans will not vote for Dickson, that is the truth.

Don't be so sure. Bayelsans are lazy...even Dickson acknowledged that on Bayelsa Radio live program. I am no Bayelsan but I've lived in Akenfa, Dickson govt isn't a popular one because he doesn't share money like his predecessors.

Bayelsans like "chop make I chop" and sadly, Dickson isn't doing that. Dickson is really trying in developing Bayelsa but his people don't seem to appreciate it because he doesn't share money.

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Atiku Begs Party Members To Accept Outcome Of N/assembly’s Elections / Abdusalami Panel Rejects Saraki As Senate President. / APC Will Address All Issues Of Human Rights Abuses By Gov.Wike– Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.