Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,881 members, 7,942,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help! Which Laptop Can I Use To Play PES 15? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help! Which Laptop Can I Use To Play PES 15? (1435 Views)

Can Hp Elitebook 8460p Play Pes 2016? / Yes!!!!!!!!! You Can Now Play Pes 2013 Ppsspp Android Adhoc Multiplayer. Rep#tka / What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Which Laptop Can I Use To Play PES 15? by akagson: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
My friend needs to buy a laptop but he wants one that can run PES 15 very smoothly. I'm not conversant with the whole techy laptop requirements stuffs. Please can someone give me examples of specific laptops they know that can play the game smoothly. Thanks. I need names like Hp this, Dell this, etc.
Re: Help! Which Laptop Can I Use To Play PES 15? by ecoheight: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's actually difficult to make the right choice when it comes to gaming laptops. There are so many things to consider, speed, pixel, ram and so on. Again, it also depend on your budget.

See this article before you make your choice. http://infoguidenigeria.com/the-best-gaming-laptops-for-now/
Re: Help! Which Laptop Can I Use To Play PES 15? by akagson: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
ecoheight:
It's actually difficult to make the right choice when it comes to gaming laptops. There are so many things to consider, speed, pixel, ram and so on. Again, it also depend on your budget.

See this article before you make your choice. http://infoguidenigeria.com/the-best-gaming-laptops-for-now/

Nice. Thanks.
Re: Help! Which Laptop Can I Use To Play PES 15? by akagson: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
More suggestions please.
Re: Help! Which Laptop Can I Use To Play PES 15? by sseunth(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
There is one particular hp pavillion that can run it...it is 6gb ram and 1terabyte hard drive...I think it is pavillion g8...I am nt sure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Laptop / I Need Psp Vita / Gta 5 For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.