Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,769 members, 7,979,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:41 PM

Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi (2444 Views)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Sex Is Sweet But...... / Sex Is Sweet But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by businessline: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexy and busty Enitan Odugbemi is a Yoruba actress who is gradually making a name for herself in the movie industry. The role interpreter who loves to be called Gallant Enny has featured in films like Alayaki, Ayo Igbehin, among others.

When Potpourri asked her what her opinions were concerning failed celebrity marriages, she had this to say:”I don’t want to talk about it because I am not married yet, I don’t want to criticise anyone.”
But Enitan isn’t afraid to flaunt her curves and she believes it’s what sets her apart from others.”Yes being curvy has been a blessing to my career. People recognise me easily because of my stature.

I thank God that I am big,bold and beautiful” Commenting on what her opinion is about sex before marriage,the movie producer who is about to release her movie, Rado Lomo,had this to say: “Sex is a normal thing that should be happening between two lovers, so to me ,Sex is sweet when you are with someone you love”.

http://nigeriacamera.net/sex-is-sweet-when-you-are-with-someone-you-love-enitan-dugbemi/

Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
exactly!
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
ds b00bs dou... grin
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by ronald4lif(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wrong. Love or not sex is sweet. I don't need to love someone to feel the sweetness of sex. Perhaps, she meant 'sweeter' not sweet.
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
I dnt believ dat!!! Love and sex are two parallel lines.
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bullshit!
Try having sex with a guy who has a small _dick or who doesn't know his way around a female's body.
If you like love him with all your heart, you will never enjoy sex with him.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Sexxkillz: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
True to an extent. . . You don't need to "love" the person though, just have "feelings" for them.
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by xynerise: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wrong. Love or not sex is sweet. I don't need to love someone to feel the sweetness of sex. Perhaps, she meant 'sweeter' not sweet.
Spot on! Sex sweet die! E no dey look face grin. If truly it is not sweet with the one you don't love, how come you still climax?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Pineapp: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
misssclassy:
Bullshit!
Try having sex with a guy who has a small _dick or who doesn't know his way around a female's body.

This your experience no get rival grin
Please add to your CV.
Tenk

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by ronald4lif(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
xynerise:

Spot on! Sex sweet die! E no dey look face grin. If truly it is not sweet with the one you don't love, how come you still climax?

Yes exactly. She prolly meant sex is sweeter when you're having it with someone you're married to, not love. The subbing of marriage to love is just a decoy women employ to further buttress their no-sex till marriage crusade. She was simply trying to say women don't enjoy sex till they're married. Which is a fallacy.
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by xynerise: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes exactly. She prolly meant sex is sweeter when you're having it with someone you're married to, not love. The subbing of marriage to love there is just a decoy women employ to further buttress their no-sex till marriage crusade. She was simply trying to say women don't enjoy sex till they're married. Which is a fallacy.
Of course. If marriage makes sex sweeter, cheating husbands should not be on the rise.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
It Not true.
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
xynerise:

Lolzz cheesy
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by forandy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

You garrit grin
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
misssclassy:
Bullshit!

grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by xynerise: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
lagunna1:

Lolzz cheesy
My brother , I lie?
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
xynerise:

My brother , I lie?

You lie small..sex with person wey u love dey sweet pass. grin
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by Deefuray(f): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi by xynerise: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
lagunna1:

You lie small..sex with person wey u love dey sweet pass. grin
She no specify the level of sweet na

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me / My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance / Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.