Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage (727 Views)

Help - My Wife Wants An Open Marriage / What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism / Is Open Marriage Likely to Succeed in Nigeria ?? ( Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by youngalex(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
I took time to sample opinion as to the way out of the accusations and counter accusations of cheating in most Marriages of today,Most ladies argue that cheating is almost becoming a norm among married men and the only way they can be happy in a marriage where infidelity is established is to find other romantic ways to attain pleasure and fulfillment either thru dating other men or their fellow ladies(Lesbians)..Is this Justifiable?...are you for or against an Open Marriage?...What is the solution to the persistent act of infidelity?
Re: Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by snakebeat: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why did u choose to sugarcoat evil with 'open marriage'? It's quite specious...

1 Like

Re: Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by Chidoks(f): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Could there be anything like open marriage?I understand open relationship is an arrangement where to people sleep with whosoever and still pretend they are dating right?
Marriage is sacred.in most accounts available about the origin of mankind,the creator made only a couple.in law marriage is defined as agreement between a man and a woman to the exception of all others.every culture frowns at infidelity.
In conclusion there can't be anything called open marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by Aitee1: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is finished!!!

If at all there's anything like open marriage then the world has finally gone wild lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God why now, why not in my great grand children generation angry angry
Re: Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
No be only open marriage, na open divorce.
Re: Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by jashar(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2015
undecided who's fooling who?
Open marriage is no marriage.

Oyibo can like to deceive ehn... mtchewwwww
Re: Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by parismarc: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2015
I believe most marriages are open marriages in Nigeria today, if u advocate cheating for men in marriage, is that not an open marriage?

Let's stop pretending to be pious when most Nigerians believe it's ok for a man to cheat. What can better describe that if not open marriage on the man's part?
Re: Family Parliament..are You For Or Against Open Marriage by Hollyb(f): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Open marriage is no marriage at all. What is the use of fooling around when you can stay as friends with benefit if you know you can't stick to one man or one woman for life. Abeg don't let us further abuse this institution called marriage. Its not by force to marry. If you can't do without cheating then you have no business getting married and causing the other party pain.

(1) (Reply)

People Are Wicked...... Did I Overreact / Low Budget Wedding Ideas: A Must Read - Don't Miss Out,,, / Words From An Old Man To His Son About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.