Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times (55317 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by 1Dray(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

Oh no they can go...after PMB's tenure. Start planning against 2023, Biafra will have arewa's support.

Why must it be after a Fulani's tenure, when they want to go now?
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
When it comes to press news,i have learnt never to be in a hurry to comment or conclude.

Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by drnoel: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by fulanimafia: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
1Dray:

Why must it be after a Fulani's tenure, when they want to go now?

Because they only want to go now because it's a Fulani's tenure. Where were their voices in the last 6 years? Were they not waiting for the same Nigeria to build their bridge?

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by billyG(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
I smell pdp in this ,dey hav setup a junk papers 2 spread lies,i wish decree 4 can be revisited.somethingwrong with that villa jona went their a luckyman but came out more clueless.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Okaka27(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yorubbish:

Miserable Fellow!

Why call thou thy father fool?
BE CAREFUL THE WAY U CALL GOD'S NAME

SWINE
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by lagdmark(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerians must hold a 3 day dry fasting and All night vigil to deliver our presido from confusion
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Youngzedd(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:
Buhari is waiting for native doctor to cleanse Aso Rock before moving in. So Buhari think GEJ is jaz father or what?

Fear Ijaw dudes. Ijaw and Warri na brothers.

grin grin

Na joke Oooo
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Youngzedd(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
ITbomb:
Fear

He never recover from wetin Uncle Jona told him

grin grin
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
globalresource:
What the hell is this post for TANoids at work again. Soon you will come and tell us Buhari like wearing black to foreign land because zumali from peru advices him to do that. Nonsense undecided

n.b: the way some people are planning down fall for Buhari,. If only they can use the same energy and skills on themselves, their lives would be better of.
MY FRND OPEN UR EYES AND SEE AND STOP THIS NOISE URE MAKING. LET HIM MOVE IN AND START CHANGING THE COUNTRY AS HE PROMISED. HE SHOULD STOP GIVING FLIMPSY EXCUSES, CUS HE IS LAZY AND HAS STARTED FAILING. CNT WAIT 4 HIS TENURE TO END. MAY GOD SEE NIGERIA THROUGH. AMEN.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by 1Dray(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

Because they only want to go now because it's a Fulani's tenure. Where were their voices in the last 6 years? Were they not waiting for the same Nigeria to build their bridge?

What if they are tired of the Fulanis ruling them?
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Alexandro2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
So buhari dy fear juju
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by luckydube007: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hummm... Nigeria is watching what this will produce
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by aliuikheloa: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is not new.This is a common practice among the muslims.Maybe fetish lifestyle is part of Islamic doctrine and teachings.I agree am a novice in Islamic creed and I stand to be corrected if I have erred.I have seen a lot of Muslims who also share this fetish idiosyncrasies as culture so my conclusion holds water I guess.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by ApenaEde: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]THE MOST UNDISCUSSED NIGERIAN POLITICAL PROBLEM: ISLAM
I remain resolute not to be a Biafran propagandist, but stand firm in a territory called Nigeria, and rescue it from the hands of Hausa-Fulani oligarchs.
Often times I am tempted to reinvent the Biafra dreams that promises Al Dorado, but when I look deep I discover that Igbos, being a major ethnic group that would make up the dreamt Biafra, are not even united in their own, even in a purported Lugardian contraption called Nigeria which they dont seems to see as their country.
THE DIFFICULTY
The coming of Buhari will be our biggest down fall as an ethnic nationality. I heard that he has shun all gestures made to him towards having other tribe amongst his aide. He insisted vehemently of surrounding himself with core fulani tribesmen even when Tinubu have intervened. This is the country they have denied any atom of ethnic colouration and favouritism as major problem. They believe in one Nigeria only when they oppress others; they believe so, only when 80% of oil wealth goes to them.
THE OBSTRUCTION TO PRACTICALIZED DEMOCRACY
The biggest problem of Nigeria is Islam. I have aptly tried to shield away from this bigoted idea, which many would accuse me of religious intolerance. It was religion, and Islam in particuliar, that proliferate unbearable, the number of Talakawas and Almajiri electorates that promoted an unpopular candidate among the elites in urban centres, which we have choosen so far as our president. These was brought forth through uncontrolled child birth amongst the adherance of Islam.
FULL ISLAM IS FOR THE POOR
The full blown pratice of Islam is for the poor and not the rich. The poor have used their weapon, which is the Talakawas to decide the fate of the elites which are majorly urban residents dwellers. Because democracy is the question of numbers: it was very ostensible that the poor Islamist, having ideology far from a chequered knowledge of Islam, perceive muslim candidate as candidates that must come first.
THE SENTIMENT: ISLAM COMES FIRST
The topic I am about to write is one of the bitter truth any muslim dare to swallow. Ofcourse, it is not what a civilized individual should be proud of in a modern age, but it is suffice to say that it takes a miracle for any muslim to scheme against his follower Islamist in a contest which a Christian is an opponent that should equally be voted for.
THE PROBLEM OF CHRISTIANITY: LIBERALISM
The problem of christians is liberalism and civilization: even if they believe in God it is for a reasonable level that have refused to mismanaged their modicum of common sense.
When Buhari shaked the hands of Oshiohmole's wife during her wedding, the topic trended on twitter. This is because an atom of Islamism must be inculcated in the activities of Buhari so that the Talakawas can appropriately be satisfied. It may not put food to their tables, though they are poor, but it gives them the sense of belongings that Islam is thriving.[/b]
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Maybe he wants to cleanse the villa of those demons that made our past heads of state and presidents do the exact opposite of what they promise during campaign and inauguration;like demons of corruption,confusion,cluelessness ,arrogances,wickedness,insensitivity to the plight of the citizens,impunity,etc. Whatever his reasons may be, I wish him God's guidance and wisdom.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by lexaydfg(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
;DDs must be a JOKE!!!!
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
billyG:
I smell pdp in this ,dey hav setup a junk papers 2 spread lies,i wish decree 4 can be revisited.somethingwrong with that villa jona went their a luckyman but came out more clueless.
JUST AS UR SAVOUR BUHARI IS CLUELESS AND MORE CONFUSED. U THINK NAIJA IS A SMALL COUNTRY THAT U CAN JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY N START PERFORMING MIRACLES. CLUELESS U! TELL UR STORY TO THE BIRDS THEY WIL HEAR U. LETS PRAY THAT NOTHING GOES WRONG. GEJ MY HERO, WIKE MY MAN. PEJ MY ROLE MODEL. LONG LIVE NAIJA N HER PEOPLE. AMEN
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by ibrokola(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
yatch360:
Una with una super stories. So u think a Senegalese can do cleansing work than a northerner. Keep guessing the real reason y he hasn't moved in ...Dont c how that affects my state paying salaries this week. Abi na only me dey hungry
Here's a Nairalander who uses her brains!
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by InMyOpinion(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
ITbomb:
Fear

Oh my God...i had a very good laugh at this cheesy
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by fulanimafia: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
1Dray:

What if they are tired of the Fulanis ruling them?

What is wrong with a Fulani governing them? Did the Ijaw not govern the Fulani? Did the Yoruba not govern the Fulani?
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
ITbomb:
Fear

Please make una dey give funny pic hazard warning!

I was eating... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by madjune(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gejpresident:
A vote for this clueless old man is a waste

Nigerians will regret very soon

I thank God I live in Melbourne, the country can burn

You're a big fool.
Your homeland can burn because you're in Melbourne?
How old are you?
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by 1Dray(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

What is wrong with a Fulani governing them? Did the Ijaw not govern the Fulani? Did the Yoruba not govern the Fulani?

Toh, is it by force to be governed? Can't one choose where he wants to belong? Must you force someone to govern 'em? On top of that you insult them and called them "Biafra". If you want them to remain with you, ain't you supposed to treat them well so that they would want to remain with you? Are they your sorta slaves that you can treat and insult anyhow and expect them to stay. You even know that they are bigger than you technologically, and otherwise, forget about size.!
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by IVORY2009(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Wetin we no go hear abt matters that concerns Buhari.

Either cleanse or not, the villa need powerful prayers before president and people concern could move inside.

Who knows if there spirit that good people change of mind lives inn there.

Every powers of corruption of any kind in Aso Rock is cancelled with the blood of Jesus Christ.

I dey laugh, like baba Obasanjo grin grin
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by batstan(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Spiritual Cleansing Is Done By All Political Office Holders Of All Faith In Naija
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Realist2: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:
toh!

Let them do any spiritual cleasing, but i just hope that cleansing has not being responsible for................

Do you mean the recent tragic death across Nigeria
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nasri100(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gejpresident:

Stop being dumb. The story is a farce. Shocking you couldnt figure that out. Irony is you're the clueless one
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gejpresident:

Ha ha ha come and burn the country na yeye man, see your mounth grin
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
madjune:

You're a big fool.
Your homeland can burn because you're in Melbourne?
How old are you?
are u ok? Old fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.