Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,203 members, 7,919,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:54 PM

Making The Right Choice; A Guide To A Blissful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making The Right Choice; A Guide To A Blissful Relationship (981 Views)

MY SMART Choice......a Good Story For Everyone / About Women Making The First Move. / Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making The Right Choice; A Guide To A Blissful Relationship by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Though young in age but definitely not in wisdom. And Insight I say is the Hallmark of wisdom—a foreword of knowledge which in turn controls the world headlong with Power and Wealth.

There comes a time in our life when there is this motivation and inspiration; the confidence and assurance that there is,in us,an intelligence great enough to take nature into view and make our own decision for ourselves.Perhaps, sometimes we might through intuition and admonition fell prey to our demanding thoughts motivated by the advice of friends and families. But thereafter, we sat in the corner of our room,lost in thought and in the pool of sorrow; we bite our tongue and grind our teeth in pain for being so naive and stupid.

Relationship is a good thing,mutatismutandis,a fellowship to be desired.Choosing a partner is a critical decision to make because,if we chose rightly we enjoy our relationship and have this joy we did the right thing and thus being fulfilled.But if on the other hands we chose wrongly then it becomes a he'll of nightmare for us.

The wise say experience is the best teacher but I agree to disagree with this and set to say it's invalid in the sense that one need not learn by experience when there is wisdom to avoid mistakes.If so, we have to narrow our understanding of Relationship and bring into focus how to make the right choice and as such have a blissful Relationship,mutatismutandis,a blissful Marriage.

Relationship involves two parties "You and Him" or "You and Her".In any way you put it Truth is two people are always involved. So,in making the right choice we have but No option to deal with the two personalities.

The question here now is 'how do we attain this without making a mistake?Below are the guidelines.

1.KNOW WHO YOU ARE: There is in every human an entity that distinguished individuals as a personality.In other words,there remains a quality in you that makes you 'You'.So the first step in making the right choice is realizing and identifying who you are.Deep in you lies a trait,a character of sort that makes you unique and distinct.And if you are still clueless as to what am saying here is a hint; A he-goat is noted by Some collective attributes which are: behavior,strength,tolerance and dominance among others.Taking this into view knowing who you are entails your character which at the same time is your behavior, your weakness,temperament,likes and dislikes, your do's and Don't.

2. ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE: Though it's good to know who you are yet it's seemingly useless as a empty rifle. You got to accept who you are in order to accept others for what they are. It's a simple logic No shortcutting or prevarication. I accepted who I am and it has helped me a lot.Cares to know who I am? Well,Let's get you to accept who you are firstgrin

3. YOUR REASONS: RESEARCH shows most chattered Relationship emanated from skipping the aforementioned steps.More importantly it is said to emanate from lovers being in the Relationship for the wrong reasons.Your reasons must be purely from you;your idea not the friend of the friend of my daddy's friend said this or that.And whatever reasons you hv never made sex the major.

4. WHAT YOU WANT: When discussing with a Lady she asked me a question which caught me off guard.She asked "What name will you call your wife".I managed to say something and I asked her in return what hers will be.Her reply was wonderful "My choice".Meaning she chose her and not the other way round,she is the one marrying him and not the other way round.Another example: I have a friend -a Lady.We were discussing and she told me she had a problem of which I ecstatically Asked her the nature and she said guys are disturbing her— I mean rich and popular guys.I then asked how is that a problem and she replied "I don't want them".If you want a blissful Relationship 'know what you want'.

5.GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT:After knowing who you are;accepting who you are;giving your reasons and knowing what you want I think there should be No delay in having what you want.As for Ladies you have your greenlights to show your undeniable interest and GOD being so good He equipped guys with the necessary facility to get the job done— a sugar coated Month.
Re: Making The Right Choice; A Guide To A Blissful Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one OP

(1) (Reply)

When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) / A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl / Do You Think Marriage Proposals Should Be Public Or Private?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.