Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. (84533 Views)

Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him / Radio Presenter (grace) Calls Out Man Threatening To Leak Her Lesbian Video / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by forandy(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by wizard01(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2015
What's MI feeling like.

After booning de guys chick.
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by free13: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Guy no won die...... grin
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Eskiss me Mr. M.I I think sey you be gangster rapper, why you dey fear to die like dis? people like you na im we dey call poosi ahse negas ove hia

2 Likes

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Small boy wey no fit reason with me dy suffocate MI, na to just track the obote.....go rise am mend craze commot for em body.......police sef na overkill
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by KoredeBellosMum(f): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
AlienStar:
ur monicker funny oo
I Know grin
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by TruthisOut: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Was M.I already saying his last prayer? I could hear 'Amen' in his chat....fear fear. grin grin grin grin grin
But I guess it is someone he knows playing prank on him.

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Davetravis1(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Z8(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Not a publicity stunt, but obviously the guy is a jobless and spineless.. grin grin grin grin see how he started begging in the end.
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Frankicent(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=Bonapart post=34
How you no? undecided I sure say nah you be M.I
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by pseudonomer: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
So he is scared??! undecided

but he sabi make mouth well well

Yeah, mouth like "we are the mafia, the hitmen". When he's actually a c**t. Instead of publicly displaying his fear, there's a better way to handle shhht like this even if you don't wanna put the law into your hands, he could have handle his shh privately. I trust my nigggas 2face, and terry G. No wonder Olamide dissed him in the song "sitting on the throne"
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by stepaz: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
I pray is just joke
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Spells(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
M.i u dey fall ma hand n legs oh, as u big reach one small pikin dey threaten u,
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by free37: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Mi. grin
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Bonapart(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
This already made front page na

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by adainternet14: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
MI it is well o! some fans r just CRAZY!
You can get more celebrities recent pics on this new App.
Download Nigeria's 1st ever Adroid Photo Editor from Google Play. "Naija Photoshop" It's really nice.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Eskiss me Mr. M.I I think sey you be gangster rapper, why you dey fear to die like dis? people like you na im we dey call poosi ahse negas ove hia

JT money said it best

I got a problem with fvck niggas
Always talkin' shiit and try to duck niggas
Sucker niggas won't finish what they started
Be coppin' dueces cause them niggas soft-hearted
They straight biitches
Always puttin' on shows for these niggas and hoes
Be wantin' to run your mouth but won't throw no blows
Ain't got no scrap, better kill that rap
Think life is a game, until that a$$ get tapped
And when it do, what you do, you run like a biitch
Or do you straight turn state on a nigga and snitch
When you ain't got your boys, you ain't got no balls
And you ain't gangsta with all them 911 calls
Real niggas don't call police
Real niggas handle theirs when they got beef
Flawed niggas talk shiit and know they can't back it
Know they ain't real but always trying to act it

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by valmunich(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2015
How many times e wan make fp??

2 Likes

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by eliwa47(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2015
;Dits better u run for dear life ooooooo grin
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
If yuh fitt kill M:I rude boi #GBAGAM

BlAze on! cheesy
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by pBuhari(f): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2015
M.I, be like plz make una help save my life oooo
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Sapeleb0y(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
If e reach ur turn, make u nor fear. Maybe u think say life na REHEARSAL.
See as fear take grip M.l grin[/b][/color][/font][/i][/quote]
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by walemadu: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
ok. more important musicians like micheal jackson, 2pac, biggy and the likes done die. so MI dying will be nothing new
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by beyoncausme: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
just be very careful as you go about......
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
M.I get fans o,shocked 55K views and the topic still dey top 5 on FP
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by jrerico1(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
If I don't listen to M.I song any day know there's a problem, pls leave him alone his the best and most talented musician in Nigerian
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Kanmyos(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
the guy don popular b dt..... + dt nigga dey tease MI ni

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pusssy kills - Nas
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by brilliant5(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
MI d guy de ping u since 1month u no gree answer. Lol. D chairman de fear too?
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
I can bet that is not the guy picture if truly he meant harm ..... Pooka!!!!pooka!!!! Barreta for ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.