Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) (1671 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) by iliyande(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
After 10 Years Of Marriage This Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man

Jan, a 64 year old man from Belgian found that his wife was once a male. The most dreadful thing was that he got to know about this when 19 years of his marriage had passed. “I feel I have been assaulted” were his words. In the Het nieuwsblad newspaper he revealed that Monica, his Indonesian wife, is a transsexual. He told when asked in an interview “I thought she was an attractive woman”. Jan claimed that even when they were intimate, there were no hints or indications.

Jan revealed that a relative of his wife told him about this shocking truth. "One evening I confronted her and she finally confessed she had been born a boy and had a sex change operation." After confronting his wife, Jan felt his world collapsed before his eyes. He became depressed.

Re: 10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) by ladyteska(f): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
what a beautiful boy....no matter how long a lie is in office,truth will surely kick it out 1 day
Re: 10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) by iliyande(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
More pic

Re: 10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) by vtsouthpaw(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Eehyaaa, sorry man!!!

He hs bn scammed for d past 19yrs, chaiiii......

D deed has bn done but For being deceived he sud jst collect d bride price(if any) and all oda tns he hs given to d "man made woman" and marry "God made woman" to enjoy d original tnz frm God.
But dt Man/woman is wicked!!!

Oyinbo una see ur lives, mak u leave ya body d way God created u, u wd nt listen. Now u see d outcome....lolz
Re: 10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) by kushma(m): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Plz God don't allow this thing to happen to me becos who know what I might do.
Re: 10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) by boboLIL(m): 4:42am On Jun 09, 2015
0h G0d let me n0t marry a transgender 0h... Na h0m0* in disguise 0h.....s0 de man de press artificial b00by bfr, de enta artificial puci....chai,,w0 n0 g0 de depressed br? S0ri man...
Re: 10 Years After A Man Was Shocked When He Discovered His Wife Was A Man (photo) by iliyande(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Also artificial twarking too grin

(1) (Reply)

JUST THINKING | Is This Woman Right Or Wrong ? / One Of The Biggest Problems In Today's Relationships. / I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.