Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Do It And Let God Reward You, Just A Website - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do It And Let God Reward You, Just A Website (1280 Views)

You Must Let God Talk To You About Everything You Are Doing / Free Bobby Saxy And Let Him Be....IN JESUS NAME / Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It And Let God Reward You, Just A Website by pandj(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Please are you a pkilantropist? Or are you the type that always feel about the well being of your felow human being? If yes, A charity home in need of a web site, this websit is to be use to show poeple that are contributing to our home how we spend your money and also show the list and the amouth that anyone is contributing. And this websit is also going to be use to speak 4 d needed for d voiceless and for the poeple that are on the sick bed that have no hope 4 d survival. Pls the concern person shuld feel free to contact me on this number for contribution. You may not be the one to offer if you have someone pls reach the group cordinator on 08180677857. Volunteers are also needed in lagos. NOTE: we are not forcing anyone to do so its a voluntary.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Experience 5-hour Lunar Eclipse Tomorrow ( Pic) / Pray For Nigeria / They Say Me And My Niece Look Like identical Twins. Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.