Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,710 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tell The Truth! Genuine Windows Vs. Ungenuine Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tell The Truth! Genuine Windows Vs. Ungenuine Windows (730 Views)

NCC Please Tell the Telecom Operators I Am Not in a Relationship with Them / Kindly Tell The Benefits Of Nairaland, Facebook And Other Networking Sites / Tricks To Make Your Pirated Windows Xp A Genuine Windows Xp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell The Truth! Genuine Windows Vs. Ungenuine Windows by yoshimitsu(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2009
Come on Seun. You dont expect people to actually buy Windows XP for 12,000 naira when you can get it for 150 naira. Wait, wait, all of you should ask yourselves would you buy a music cd for 5000 naira and a ps2 cd for 5000 naira or software for 10,000 when you could get them for 150 naira would you?
Re: Tell The Truth! Genuine Windows Vs. Ungenuine Windows by Seun(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2009
If you buy a branded system, genuine windows comes with it. If you assemble your system, I'm sure you did not get the monitor and CPU and hard disk and RAM for free, so why not just include genuine windows in your budget?
Re: Tell The Truth! Genuine Windows Vs. Ungenuine Windows by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 20, 2009
I am sure that if you have the money to couple a system or even get system (any system), you should be able to buy windows xp. It is just a matter of choice.
Re: Tell The Truth! Genuine Windows Vs. Ungenuine Windows by yoshimitsu(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2009
Yes, But there are people who bought their WIndows XP systems with service pack 1 or 2 and they may want to upgrade to service pack 3 or even to windows vista. Then they will have to buy an upgrade CD. For most Nigerians, 12,000 naira for a CD compared to the ulternative of 150 naira with a few cracks to genuinize your ungenuine copy of windows, sounds crazy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Need The Following / I Need An Apple Ipad To Buy Urgently. / Best Nigeria Online Payment Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.