Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? (2185 Views)

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Africans are very judgmental about Gays and Lesbians on the basis of religion bc we always claim it's unbiblical. I am not one, however, I am one of those who don't give a hoot what people do with their lives as longer as it does not put other people's lives in danger. For instance, if you like you can cut yourself with a razor but please don't stain my walls and pavement, because paints are expensive!! grin grin grin

I want to throw this question open. Considering that it's almost difficult to get a girl in Nigeria who's an adult living in a township who has neither had an abortion, had a steady sugar-daddy, nor had one type of adulterous relationship or the other with a married man,

Therefore, between a lady who is in a Sugar-Daddy (adulterous) relationship with possible abortions and a Lesbian who is worse?

I expect to be e-stoned heregrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 09, 2015
It depends on the yardstick.
For instance, if we were talking about mental stability, a lesbian would be the worst.
If we were talking about greed, sexual morality and self control. The adulterous woman takes last.
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Maczeelly(m): 1:48am On Jun 09, 2015
All of the above.........
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by indiraserv: 2:10am On Jun 09, 2015
The one who still revels in doing what her convicts her for.....
When one does something wrong the heart convicts.

Every things is a learning curve/process for the individuals involved ,what we need for spiritual progress differs as our finger prints(this is one of the reasons why though shall not judge should be our watchword)

What am I saying? A Saint was once a sinner who got up.(Don't take it in any religious context I am not religious)
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by raayah(f): 2:47am On Jun 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dubylhover(m): 2:47am On Jun 09, 2015
who are we to judge
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 4:19am On Jun 09, 2015
raayah:
I would say an adulterous person ( Man or woman ) is the absolute worst. Having sexual relations with A married person is just so low.

I will put the 80% of the blame on adultery on the married partner because he is the one who has decided to break his vows.

To multiple abortions. I dont understand how a full grown woman will decide to use surgical procedures as a method of contraception, when there are tons of other methods. I will say shes stupid.

So, am I wrong if I say that the much resentment on Lesbians by those those ladies who are in adulterous relationships is quite hypocritical, if according to you, they are worse. Majority of our law-makers are addicted to adultery, but they passed a law to punish gays and lesbians based on morals undecided undecided undecided... smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 4:22am On Jun 09, 2015
dubylhover:
who are we to judge

^^^^^^ Exactly!! But we judge people who are different a lot in Nigeria. Don't we? grin
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Cutehector(m): 5:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Those who are worse oFf r the people who appear holy,who criticize and still do wat these two classes of people the Op mentioned!

1 Like

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
the one who's committed abortions is the worst of them all
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by SAMBARRY: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
What judgemental Africans fail to realise is that

5 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Pineapp: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2015
None is worse amongst them in that list.....
Its the fellow that refuses to accept Christ at the end that has the worst case.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dubylhover(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2015
bigheart2013:

^^^^^^ Exactly!! But we judge people who are different a lot in Nigeria. Don't we? grin

na so we see am oo
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2015
From comments so far, looks like people really think the first two are bad. Assuming God decides to drop a deadly 'hot stone' on any Nigerian lady who has done the first 2 above. How many ladies do you think will remain alive? Why don't law-makers pass a law against Adultery in Nigeria?.. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Ngokafor(f): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2015
bigheart2013:
From comments so far, looks like people really think the first two are bad. Assuming God decides to drop a deadly 'hot stone' on any Nigerian lady who has done the first 2 above. How many ladies do you think will remain alive? Why don't law-makers pass a law against Adultery in Nigeria?.. grin grin grin.

....I know you are trolling but i will still spare you some words..

...Luckily,God is a fair supreme being...so as he is 'dropping a deadly stone' on the Nigerian lady guilty of the first two the Nigerian male accomplice will receive his own thunder strikes too,abi no be so?? cheesy....

..or do you think that commandments in the bible are meant for women alone?..(thou shall not commit adultery,fornication and so on)..

3 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ngokafor:

...Luckily,God is a fair supreme being...so as he is 'dropping a deadly stone' on the Nigerian lady guilty of the first two the Nigerian male accomplice will receive his own thunder strikes too,abi no be so?? cheesy....

..or do you think that commandments in the bible are meant for women alone?..(thou shall not commit adultery,fornication and so on)..

Yeah! If many hands are soiled like this then why do we judge others?......looks like many are guilty of more serious 'sins' afterall... grin
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dinachi(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2015
@Op it is very clear that the purpose of this thread is to promote homosexuality. That aside, there is a difference between committing and act and justifying it. I have never hears any sane Nigerian woman tell you that abortion or adultery is good or should be encouraged. That is a far cry from homosexuals like you who spend all your energy trying to convince the rest of us that your perversion is normal and should be encouraged! Most women who indulge in abortion and adultery regrets the action and even the BIBLE says " a broken and contrite spirit God will not overlook"
Now Homosexuality is a total abomination and a negation of nature. Now people like you who promote it and seek to entrench it as the new normal commit the greatest treachery. Homosexuality will always be a perversion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:
@Op it is very clear that the purpose of this thread is to promote homosexuality. That aside, there is a difference between committing and act and justifying it. I have never hears any sane Nigerian woman tell you that abortion or adultery is good or should be encouraged. That is a far cry from homosexuals like you who spend all your energy trying to convince the rest of us that your perversion is normal and should be encouraged ! Most women who indulge in abortion and adultery regrets the action and even the BIBLE says " a broken and contrite spirit God will not overlook"
Now Homosexuality is a total abomination and a negation of nature. Now people like you who promote it and seek to entrench it as the new normal commit the greatest treachery. Homosexuality will always be a perversion.

Read the bolded and see the hate in u yet down the paragraph u started quoting the bible...deceitful hypocrite!! So because I asked a question that kicked off a healthy dialogue on a controversial issue in your prejudiced 'holy' mind I am promoting a lifestyle?

"A pervert mind is a mind that wakes up one morning and begins to feel I am better than others while making no useful contribution to knowledge and mankind - it is a wasted mind". The environment we live in attest to our closeness to God not our words, because where there is God there is love, peace, and progress.- Do u have that in ur environment or did God take a sabbatical leave there?

I should have paid attention to ur post if u didn't try to use the bible to justify ur hate for individuals just like some people somewhere use a 'holy book' to justify the rape of innocent young girls & beheading of people they deem 'unbelievers' - to them also they are holy and doing 'God's word'. A mind that has no love should not be preaching about God's love.

I created this post to expose the deceit and hypocrisy in many Nigerians and not to promote any lifestyle- you just proved my point- Thank You!!
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dinachi(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2015
bigheart2013:

Read the bolded and see the hate in u yet down the paragraph u started quoting the bible...deceitful hypocrite!! So because I asked a question that kicked off a healthy dialogue on a controversial issue in your prejudiced 'holy' mind I am promoting a lifestyle?
"A pervert mind is a mind that wakes up one morning and begins to feel I am better than others while making no useful contribution to knowledge and mankind - it is a wasted mind". The environment we live in attest to our closeness to God not our words, because where there is God there is love, peace, and progress.- Do u have that in ur environment or did God take a sabbatical leave there?
I should have paid attention to ur post if u didn't try to use the bible to justify ur hate for individuals just like some people somewhere use a 'holy book' to justify the rape of innocent young girls & beheading of people they deem 'unbelievers' - to them also they are holy and doing 'God's word'. A mind that has no love should not be preaching about God's love.
I created this post to expose the deceit and hypocrisy in many Nigerians and not to promote any lifestyle- you just proved my point- Thank You!!
On the other hand your post have convinced me that you are indeed a homosexual promoter! Known homosexuals and promoters are quick to call others judgemental and haters. We are not fazed one bit. You are a homosexual promoter and try as hard as you can, you can't hide it. I saw your deception from afar! We know your type.

4 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:

On the other hand your post have convinced me that you are indeed a homosexual promoter! Known homosexuals and promoters are quick to call others judgemental and haters. We are not fazed one bit. You are a homosexual promoter and try as hard as you can, you can't hide it. I saw your deception from afar! We know your type.

I suggest you try first to fix your messed up life and be a better human being who can take care of your family and make meaningful contribution to your community and country. You are using 'We' as if you are anybody in a known group. Whoever the 'we' are don't even know or can identify you in a crowed. Millions of people in your 'We' club are working in the companies owned by the same people you try be prove you are superior to, yet you don't quit to set up a 'We' company...they pay you, without them you can't even feed yourself or your family yet you are here ranting like a 'Pastor wee, I am better than they are'

I live and work in a sane society where diversity is respected. Sane people protested on the streets when people like you prevented women from voting because they saw them as inferior, sane people protested when Africans in the US were used as salves and prevented from voting by people like you who saw them as inferior, sane people protested when people with your mindset segregated South Africa and put black Africans on servitude.

I am not gay but I will not live like a hypocrite who wallows in adulterous life in mansions built by looted (stolen) wealth behind closed doors but encourage people to mob petty thieves and born them alive because stealing is a 'sin' against 'God'.

Come up with a legitimate literary argument I will read but please, please,please people like you make mockery of Christianity. don't quote one more verse from the Bible to encourage hate! This thread is what it is. It is not about promoting any lifestyle, it is about exposing hypocrites.
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by armyofone(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol, no his own god is a selector...whose goal is to spare the men to continue sowing wild oat so that he Mr. god can have more Nigerian ladies to drop deadly hot stones on... undecided
Let God make His decisions, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God....

Ngokafor:

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by jussodynamic: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Both should accept Christ Jesus as their personal Lord and savior asap!
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
ALL OF D ABOVE IS WORST. "the adulterous might have a sexual disease and d one always abort might b childless 4 d rest of her life.
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dinachi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
bigheart2013:

I suggest you try first to fix your messed up life and be a better human being who can take care of your family and make meaningful contribution to your community and country. You are using 'We' as if you are anybody in a known group. Whoever the 'we' are don't even know or can identify you in a crowed. Millions of people in your 'We' club are working in the companies owned by the same people you try be prove you are superior to, yet you don't quit to set up a 'We' company...they pay you, without them you can't even feed yourself or your family yet you are here ranting like a 'Pastor wee, I am better than they are'
I live and work in a sane society where diversity is respected. Sane people protested on the streets when people like you prevented women from voting because they saw them as inferior, sane people protested when Africans in the US were used as salves and prevented from voting by people like you who saw them as inferior, sane people protested when people with your mindset segregated South Africa and put black Africans on servitude.
I am not gay but I will not live like a hypocrite who wallows in adulterous life in mansions built by looted (stolen) wealth behind closed doors but encourage people to mob petty thieves and born them alive because stealing is a 'sin' against 'God'.
Come up with a legitimate literary argument I will read but please, please,please people like you make mockery of Christianity. don't quote one more verse from the Bible to encourage hate! This thread is what it is. It is not about promoting any lifestyle, it is about exposing hypocrites.
Hehehehehe! He finally unravels! I said it.Your homosexual promotion mission has been busted no wonder you are now throwing tantrums like a kid denied of his biscuits grin grin grin
Who exactly is being hypocritical here? You are in a foreign land pretending to belong there trying to sell your homosexual bullcrap to us! Millions are dying of famine, war and diseases in Africa but you do not want to be a voice for them. You prefer to be the bleating goat for homosexuals going bla bla black on why we should support them. You are the ultimate hypochrite! You hate Africans that's why you want us to support an evil lifestyle that can only guarantee more diseases and widening of our arseholes!You need help ASAP!

6 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:

Hehehehehe! He finally unravels! I said it.Your homosexual promotion mission has been busted no wonder you are now throwing tantrums like a kid denied of his biscuits grin grin grin
Who exactly is being hypocritical here? You are in a foreign land pretending to belong there trying to sell your homosexual bullcrap to us! Millions are dying of famine, war and diseases in Africa but you do not want to be a voice for them. You prefer to be the bleating goat for homosexuals going bla bla black on why we should support them. You are the ultimate hypochrite! You hate Africans that's why you want us to support an evil lifestyle that can only guarantee more diseases and widening of our arseholes!You need help ASAP!

Should We be scared?

bigheart2013:

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dinachi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Should We be scared?
Wetin be your own? Imagine the Op trying to play on our intelligence. Which one is worse? The fact that the three mentioned vices are there shows that all are evil!
So simple, none should be supported. It is like saying between stealing and robbery which is worse? Then if we say robbery then you now advocate that we should support stealing as the lesser evil.

4 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:

Wetin be your own? Imagine the Op trying to play on our intelligence. Which one is worse? The fact that the three mentioned vices are there shows that all are evil!
So simple, none should be supported. It is like saying between stealing and robbery which is worse? Then if we say robbery then you now advocate that we should support stealing as the lesser evil.
Your first sentence shows you are angry.... Let new handle the Op.... Rest your feeble mind bro
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:

You intelligent?...Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. Please check the dictionary meaning of intelligence, bro...first of all intelligent people carefully understand an issue before they start running their mouth like pipe. The fact that in your post above you mentioned all the problems that are plaguing Africa and we as a continent cannot come up with sustainable solutions to any indicts your argument...A continent that preys on their weak, defenseless, and poor in the name of religion. Well, how many aged people with Alzheimer disease have you and your self-righteous group burned alive this year as witches and wizards because they are weak, look different, defenseless and cannot speak up for themselves and you expect God's blessings and prosperity? The best you can do is to educate and enlighten yourself and know that you are the cause of your problems, nobody is and until you take that responsibility more horror may be added to your listed plights. Go to the US or any Foreign country embassy in Nigeria (including Indonesia and Malaysia for Christ's sake) and see how many Nigerians want to disappear from the country and travel to the countries of the 'Sinners' to have peace and success. I am sure you too have been 'sowing seeds' to be granted visa out so the 'Sinners' can give you peace and new life....LoL! What an Irony!!!!

Once more, I have no malice towards you and may God forgive your ignorance. I am a happily married man. The difference between you and i is that I don't believe that I am better than the next man and judge him/her for whom he/she is. I leave that judgement to God. I am not God's police. Since you chose to be God's police, live above board. Period! That's my argument. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dinachi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
What many of you homosexuals fail to understand is that you do not make sense anymore! You are happily married. Who asked you? Guilty consience! Yes Africa has many problems. Agreed but we do not want to add homosexuality to them. When we finish tackling the life threathning problems first then we will decide whether we want to widen our arseholes to please you and your western homosexual partners. As for being judgemental and hateful,that is the very first attack lines of homosexuals. Iam also very sure that you will become judgemental and hateful if you adult son starts sleeping with your adult daughter and demanding that you support them to get married!

4 Likes

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
None!

They all just having sex. No biggie.
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by bigheart2013(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
dinachi:
What many of you homosexuals fail to understand is that you do not make sense anymore! You are happily married. Who asked you? Guilty consience! Yes Africa has many problems. Agreed but we do not want to add homosexuality to them. When we finish tackling the life threathning problems first then we will decide whether we want to widen our arseholes to please you and your western homosexual partners. As for being judgemental and hateful,that is the very first attack lines of homosexuals. Iam also very sure that you will become judgemental and hateful if you adult son starts sleeping with your adult daughter and demanding that you support them to get married!

Someone just emailed me that I am giving you an undue pleasure by giving you attention even when your argument is quite childish and lacks logic, because if you are as courageous as you try to claim on a blog you will be writing your opinions on news sites with your real name, and real people will reply you. I have condescended already and started responded to your name-calling (the trademark of people who lack intellectually sound argument). save your beer-parlor arguments for your neighbor's wife.

You derailed the topic which was addressing the hypocrisy of people who judge others and made it about s..ex, which usually is the only thing that runs in the mind of lazy, vision-less people.
Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by dinachi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
bigheart2013:

Someone just emailed me that I am giving you an undue pleasure by giving you attention even when your argument is quite childish and lacks logic, because if you are as courageous as you try to claim on a blog you will be writing your opinions on news sites with your real name, and real people will reply you. I have condescended already and started responded to your name-calling (the trademark of people who lack intellectually sound argument). save your beer-parlor arguments for your neighbor's wife.
You derailed the topic which was addressing the hypocrisy of people who judge others and made it about s..ex, which usually is the only thing that runs in the mind of lazy, vision-less people.
How pathetic! My argument is childish and lacks logic because I scattered your self appointed mission to preach your gospel according to homosexuality. See you talking about someone being hateful, yet you refer to another human being as being lazy and vision less! You hypochrite! You are a pathetic attempt by the Naira land homosexual lobby to sound relevant. Someone emailed you? Can you be more specific and include real names of the person and your own two hypochrite? Continue to sit on your stupid high horse puffed up with pride on your supposed wisdom in supporting an evil lifestyle that can only cause more problems for our continent. If you are courageous enough come out openly and support homosexuality! For starters you should have started the thread with your real name and total identity let us see your courage!
Nigeria has a well known law that prescribes a jail term of 14 years for homosexuals on conviction. Instead of you coming out openly to lead a protest and show the world your "wisdom" in supporting homosexuality you prefer to hide in a faceless forum like naira land and talk about courage! At best you are a clown! Since that law was passed, we have not seen any protest by anybody or group of persons against it except feeble attempts on faceless forums like nairaland by cowards like you!
Like I said earlier many of you homosexuals have totally lost it! Regurtitating your worn out lines on being hateful and judgemental is stale. We know your tactics and very clearly we will continue to prove that you are a bunch of perverts no different from paedoph1les and those who practice ince5t.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Movie That Changed My Life" / Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? / Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.