Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,741 members, 7,930,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM (26189 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by PassingShot(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Urine:

Your service is urgently required at the Federal Ministry of Education. You're doing a good job!
grin grin cheesy Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by ajangwucc(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2015
To me APC has a serious problem,they are full of PDP members,they lack internal democracy,this is just their first assignment and they can not hold it tight,they can not be togeda up to nest 4yrs,GMB and all d their chieftain should not intervene in who to principal officer in d national assembly or they are goin to be disgraced
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by Toktee(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Jorussia:
.I don't think saraki will honour any entreaties from PMB,Saraki respects no one,he is already seeing himself as the president of Nigeria.
Then he should go back to where he came from,PDP,WE DNT TRUST HIM.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by Gondonu: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Just imagine the brainless president we have today? Gallivanting the globe then coming back to attend to selfish party politics leaving matters of serious national importance. How did we arrived @ this?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by Vikkie14: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2015
MRLANNISTER:

Your grammar is poor. Edit pls. Is it that you can't agree more or you can't agree less? It's confusing. I mean your grammar.
Thanks for pointing that out but be more polite next time. Was just in an hurry to respond.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by bastien: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2015
idris4eva:
u mean those meeting with the chadian and niger president is irrelevant,and if u can also said is meeting with the G7 is also irrelevant then bros u r a slow poke
when gej meet Niger and Chad president, what did Buhari say? He condemned the action...saying Nigeria army no get mouth as before smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by mekanaky: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2015
apostle muhammedu buhari back from his 4th missionary journey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by sweetgala(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2015
kbams241:
No body should step down for anybody...God fatherism must stop.....let democracy take ts place...

Nobody needs to step down for another, it is obvious Lawan won, it was a open ballot and Lawan got more votes than Saraki, what else is the measure of victory !

Saraki is just desperate and thinks this is kwara where he can dictate his will, he is overzealous and too ambitious , I'll expect him to be back with PDP soon.

PMB would not be interfering in legislative matters , he'll just remind all of them to apply reason and behave. And caution Saraki the disrespect of our No 2 citizen would not be accepted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by Harunakoney(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2015
His arrival

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by 99100(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Not interfering is not same as not intervening.

PMB says he will not interfere in how they choose their leaders.

It's not the same as not intervening when a problem needs to be solved by appealing to them to conduct themselves in a proper manner befitting of their status.

Interfere - 1. prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly.
"a job would interfere with his studies". 2. take part or intervene in an activity without invitation or necessity.
synonyms: impede, obstruct, stand in the way of, hinder, inhibit, restrict, constrain, hamper, handicap, cramp, check, block; More

Intervene - to come between disputing people, groups, etc.; intercede; mediate. 2. to occur or be between two things. 3. to occur or happen between other events or periods.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intervene

There is what we call contextual meaning of a word/statement.
In this context, intervene and interfere are same.

Boko.hari can never be trusted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by justmenoni: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Sahara reporters all in the name of first to report the news will end up trashing rubbish..I was reading their earlier report where they said behaviour is arriving on Tuesday evening now it's Tuesday morning...mtschwwww

Same thing with some op's here all in the name of first to report a news or post they will end up posting unconfirmed report which sometimes are totally false and the bias mods on Nairaland will rush to post it..

Wanna put garbage on Nairaland Fp compose a story and scream ishilove or Lancaster or LA what? And gbaun ur post is on front-page..now I understand why Nairaland's Fp is getting boring day by day mtschwwww
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by ikwubaba: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

It's not the same as not intervening when a problem needs to be solved by appealing to them to conduct themselves in a proper manner befitting of their status.

Interfere - 1. prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly.
"a job would interfere with his studies". 2. take part or intervene in an activity without invitation or necessity.
synonyms: impede, obstruct, stand in the way of, hinder, inhibit, restrict, constrain, hamper, handicap, cramp, check, block; More

Intervene - to come between disputing people, groups, etc.; intercede; mediate. 2. to occur or be between two things. 3. to occur or happen between other events or periods.

You waste your time answering illitrate Tanoids. So because you don't want to interfere with something, you allow it to go wrong. Typical Tanoids way of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2015
kettykings:

He should have called for a reconciliation meeting after the election so as not to give the whole world a wrong impression that he interfered in the national assembly election.

Buhari has started compromising and giving the wrong impression to critics

This dude don't tell me you are what I think, those that just argue for the sake of argument cos you would have known that he was not in the country before and during the election and he just returned this morning.

Where would he have called the meeting? Munich?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by anonimi: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Let me help you since it's obvious you lack understanding of the two words.

Thank me later. Btw, Google is always your friend.

You be confirmed olodo wey think sey im smart come get FAKE EMPTY swagger on top of other olodos wey dey hail am as local champion. Otherwise you would have seen that your own definitions without source actually validate what I said.

When you 'interceed, mediate by coming between disputing people, groups etc' are you not preventing a process, activity e.g. a dispute from continuing

You better go and collect refund from all your English teachers instead of showing off your mental LAZINESS in public. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by Kog45(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
saraki should stop all these rubbish. Nigeria is not kwara, you cannot go against the the peoples will this time. you think you can manipulate things like you're doing in kwara abi
Whao!to Saraki Nigeria is not Kwara but to Tinubu Lagos is Nigeria,bunch of hypocrisy.Pls leave d two gladiators alone and see who is going to win.Tinubu forget that Saraki is another Tinubu in d making and even more wild than Tinubu when it comes to power play.The scenario on d ground shows that Saraki is winning,if not d inauguration will not be postponed.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by PassingShot(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2015
anonimi:

You be confirmed olodo wey think sey im smart come get FAKE EMPTY swagger on top of other olodos wey dey hail am as local champion. Otherwise you would have seen that your own definitions without source actually validate what I said.

When you 'interceed, mediate by coming between disputing people, groups etc' are you not preventing a process, activity e.g. a dispute from continuing

You better go and collect refund from all your English teachers instead of showing off your mental LAZINESS in public. grin grin
No need to waste my time on you but understand that I WILL SCHOOL YOU in many aspects of life.

There is source in my original post. Now read it but very very slowly this time for full comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by shilexworldsexy(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
kettykings:

Look at who is asking if I have got something upstairs, when it is your head that needs examination.

U are the most foolish person I've ever seen. I don't to to fools like u..
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by Davetravis1(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM by jornie(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Not too long ago, Buhari claimed he was ready to work with anyone that emerges and would not interfer in their election.

Gradually, Nigeria now clearly understand the hypocrite that Buhari is.

The legislature should be given a free hand to elect leaders of their choice
[/size]

To elect leaders when only 57 out of 109 legislators are present?
i think their election was a sham.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.