Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,095 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Things We All Do....Try Denying Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things We All Do....Try Denying Them (4565 Views)

HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by elantraceey(f): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And girls don't like money?

I never said that , you guys makes it look like its only the female folks that are affiliated to money.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
elantraceey:

I never said that , you guys makes it look like its only the female folks that are affiliated to money.
We don't make it look like anything. That's what it is most of the time.

The money we work for,,girls have a large share in it.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
My Opinion........

Ladies snore, probably yes but have never seen one before, maybe because I've never witness any lady sleeping for a long interval.

Guys cry? Yes, but just few ones that are very emotional like me. Some guys are die hard when it comes to this, they can't shed any tears even if they witness the death of their loved ones.

Guys love money? Yes, that's why some ajepako guys will keep looking for a means of impregnating omo baba olowo, i've even seen guys hunting for rich girls on campus but guys that do work and earn cool cash will never indulge in such. Meanwhile, No how, No how, the level atleast guys love money is like a childplay compare to ladies own.

Guys gossip...... Not really, they gossips only about ladies ukwu and boobs. No time to keep telling joshua about gloria's affairs with bro john. Ladies are the master when it comes to this

What else ooooo..... I've even forgotten what the list entails before commenting all posts
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by elantraceey(f): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

We don't make it look like anything. That's what it is most of the time.

The money we work for,,girls have a large share in it.

That's for you and not for every guy , There are guys who work to feed their parents , train up their siblings or for themselves and not for some girl and there are girls who does this too , there's no need streamlining it.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by naijaboiy: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
elantraceey:

That's for you and not for every guy , There are guys who work to feed their parents , train up their siblings or for themselves and not for some girl and there are girls who does this too , there's no need streamlining it.
This "it's for you" "not everybody" lines you are using sef.

Even after I take care of my parents and do everything I still have some money for my girl whether you believe it or not it's just the fact.

And a girl in this case could be my wife.

Or I shouldn't work to take care of my wife and children too? undecided
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by hasmuz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Twaci:
Hello everyone, its that time again, the time for truth is here and I am going all the way, no matter what you all say smiley.

Let's talk about the things we do and things we claim we don't do, uncovering the truth in it all....

Oya leggo!

1. Guys Gossip
Hold your horses undecided. Guys get offended when you accuse them of this, but then its true and no, its not some, I mean all! All guys gossip. Everything is a topic, from football, to their guy's girlfriend (its either how sexy hot she is or how lame she is in the kitchen)...most times, the gist is about the new girl in the neighborhood. Don't argue this with me.

2. Girls Snore
This is the part they all flock into this thread with tiny voices screaming (or typing in this case), "Its a lie! I don't snore!". Take a chill pill sister, we all snore. No, it must not be the loud thunder-like snores like a guy's, sometimes its soft and sexy (like a kitten's purr)....or not tongue. Even I snore (purr, I mean) after a hard day's work or when I have stressed to a breaking point limit. So there's no need to break your nails over this because its true.

3. Guys Cry Too
Facts; The world is round, not all birds fly and guys cry. No need to come all macho, its true. You guys get emotional too, could be over a breakup (try denying this undecided), death of a loved one (that's normal) or even while watching a movie (no? Try watching "The Faults In Our Stars"wink.

4. Guys Cook Better Than Girls
Now this also a fact I have noticed. No, I am not saying all guys can cook, but do you know that the meal prepared by a guy tastes far better and more delicious than a girl's? I simply don't know how they do this but its damn true! You doubt this? Try it, then taste and see that he is a better cook.

5. Denial
Now all genders do this. They don't accept the truth about themselves even if it glares them at the face. And how can I prove this? Read the comments below....

Feel free to add yours smiley.

Guys don't gossip, we "DISCUSS"
I don't know how talking about football or how curvy/sexy/hot a girl is made it to the list of Gossiping
I agree with the rest of the list smiley

1 Like

Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Chilug(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
For the records, I cook and even the smoke from the fire turn my neighbours on. Plus I like gossip too if the girl is fine though.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by elantraceey(f): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

This "it's for you" "not everybody" lines you are using sef.

Even after I take care of my parents and do everything I still have some money for my girl whether you believe it or not it's just the fact.

And a girl in this case could be my wife.

Or I shouldn't work to take care of my wife and children too? undecided

If she's your wife you won't categorize it as you're working for her instead you'll say you're working for your family and that's a whole different scenario and in that case your wife too will be working for the family so what are we talking about here?
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Youngpo413: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:
here i go!

1. its so correct! i have seen a guy who's so perfect in gossip & lies, guys gossip alot, especially about women.

2. girls snore but i dont snore tongue, i believe few girls snore & are not usually loud like the guys, gosh!! guys snoring can collapse a building. grin

3. most guys are stone cold cool, tears can never be found in their eyes no matter how deep their pain is...only few does especially the emotional ones.
i cant even bear a guy's cry.

4. this is so true..mennn the day i ate a guy's food i nearly fell in love with him.. cool

5. not all genders does this.

6. guys love oshofree alot, they are very stingy tongue and they cheat alot...cool cool cool
Lol
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
elantraceey:

If she's your wife you won't categorize it as your working for her instead you'll say you're working for your family and that's a whole different scenario and in that case your wife too will be working for the family so what are we talking about here?
Look everything still boils down to the fact that we work for the money because we take care of our girls.

Whether you agree with me or not. It's the fact.

Btw,,everybody likes money so no guy is narrowing it down to girls alone. We are only talking about the greed and gold digging attitude which most girls possess.

That's totally different from merely liking money. undecided

1 Like

Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by babyfaceafrica: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Look everything still boils down to the fact that we work for the money because we take care of our girls.

Btw,,everybody likes money so no guy is narrowing it down to girls alone. We are only talking about the greed and gold digging attitude which most girls possess.

guy...ladies will always like to have the last say in an arguement ..just ignore...you have both made ur points
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by elantraceey(f): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

So what about ladies that work , who do they work for?
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Twaci can snore sha.....

1 Like

Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Themselves and to support their men when needed...
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by elantraceey(f): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Themselves and to support their men when needed...

Then it makes no difference, women love money so do men , some in both gender are just greedy and lazy to work for theirs , for the men you hear of scammers, thieves, kidnappers , etc , for ladies , you see gold diggers , sex hawkers , etc.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Then it makes no difference, women love money so do men , some in both gender are just greedy and lazy to work for theirs , for the men you hear of scammers, thieves, kidnappers , etc , for ladies , you see gold diggers , sex hawkers , etc.

True.
The theme is that women expect men to finance their existence Even when they are aware of our aforementioned factors... It's like it's natural for men to work for women.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Macmilla(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Twaci

Only cowards does this crying nonsense. undecided

Not a soldier like me cool
You obviously don't know shii able soldiers.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by naijaboiy: 12:36am On Jun 10, 2015
elantraceey:

We were talking about men and why they like money not ladies. undecided
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by naijaboiy: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
guy...ladies will always like to have the last say in an arguement ..just ignore...you have both made ur points
I swear you get am grin

1 Like

Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by solotutu(m): 1:13am On Jun 10, 2015
I can feel the above poster was frowning when he was typing.

1 Like

Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Rilwayne001: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Macmilla:
You obviously don't know shii able soldiers.
You mean "about"?
So, what do you know about the military?
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Macmilla(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You mean "about"?

So, what do you know about the military?
Yeah, about. Damn autocorrect.
For one, I know they still cry.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hello everyone, its that time again, the time for truth is here and I am going all the way, no matter what you all say smiley.

Let's talk about the things we do and things we claim we don't do, uncovering the truth in it all....

Oya leggo!

1. Guys Gossip
Hold your horses undecided. Guys get offended when you accuse them of this, but then its true and no, its not some, I mean all! All guys gossip. Everything is a topic, from football, to their guy's girlfriend (its either how sexy hot she is or how lame she is in the kitchen)...most times, the gist is about the new girl in the neighborhood. Don't argue this with me.

2. Girls Snore
This is the part they all flock into this thread with tiny voices screaming (or typing in this case), "Its a lie! I don't snore!". Take a chill pill sister, we all snore. No, it must not be the loud thunder-like snores like a guy's, sometimes its soft and sexy (like a kitten's purr)....or not tongue. Even I snore (purr, I mean) after a hard day's work or when I have stressed to a breaking point limit. So there's no need to break your nails over this because its true.

3. Guys Cry Too
Facts; The world is round, not all birds fly and guys cry. No need to come all macho, its true. You guys get emotional too, could be over a breakup (try denying this undecided), death of a loved one (that's normal) or even while watching a movie (no? Try watching "The Faults In Our Stars"wink.

4. Guys Cook Better Than Girls
Now this also a fact I have noticed. No, I am not saying all guys can cook, but do you know that the meal prepared by a guy tastes far better and more delicious than a girl's? I simply don't know how they do this but its damn true! You doubt this? Try it, then taste and see that he is a better cook.

5. Denial
Now all genders do this. They don't accept the truth about themselves even if it glares them at the face. And how can I prove this? Read the comments below....

Feel free to add yours smiley.

I don't do (1), I' not a lady so (2)'s out, as for (3) I do that no excuse.
And (4) Just me to the test.
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by Mourin(f): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I don't cry! angry...my face only leaks when I'm overflowing with awesome..... grin...
LOL
Re: Things We All Do....Try Denying Them by dam4wummy(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2015
"The Faults In Our Stars" that movie is really touching, but I no cry sha
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (photos) / Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy / Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.