Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: (790 Views)

2013 Range Rover Sport Revealed / “by Doubting We Come To Question, And By Questioning, We Perceive The Truth.” -. / Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by Carshopper(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2009
THE PICTURE GONE, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDNOT CATCH THE VIBES AM SO SO SORRY, grin cheesy
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by gestapo(f): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
you guys are not identical, this is a computer generated siamese twins, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by Carshopper(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
I GUESS YOU ARE SHOCKED RIGHT, YOU BETTER CALL VIPERMAN AND SHAGATI OOOO, , MISS GESTAPO, I DEY TRY ABI grin cheesy
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by Cashmoni: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2009
@busybody

nice talking to you,i still go yarn ohh, lol, holla you some other time, no forget our lunch date

@gestapo

now you know the truth and the truth shall set you free,

thanks carshopper,my brother from the same mother
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2009
You guys must be twins or this is downright freaky smiley
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by babeisme: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2009
I've really missed a lot ohhh, i haven't been too frequent on NL like before due to the infestation of riff raffs here but anyways. I think this is cool. i mean the picture. I dont think you guys are twins, but you do look like brothers, or maybe friends,
Nice pic though. i wish it were mandatory for every nairalander to show their faces, that'd be so much fun! tongue
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by IGWE8: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
@carshopper and cashmoni,
what are you guys trying to prove to us?
Are you guys twins or double? lol
Cool guys sha!
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by Busybody2(f): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
I thank God the Admin sanctioned and authorised the actions of the riffraffs, and their bid to get people to check the specks in their own eyes, before fingering peeps or he would have admonished them or deleted their postings cool

I really thank God once more for the Admin's sense of maturity and the good head on his shoulders cool Nigeria would be a better place with just a thousand of decent, honest and straightforward entrepreneurs like him who is not driven by greed.

Cashmoni:

@busybody

nice talking to you,i still go yarn ohh, lol, holla you some other time, no forget our lunch date

@gestapo

now you know the truth and the truth shall set you free,
thanks carshopper,my brother from the same mother

How could you guys forget you are triplets, GODBEFORMI nko cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cashmoni And Carshopper Revealed: For Doubting Thomases: by Carshopper(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2009
@YOU ALL

WE ARE ACTUALLY IDENTICAL TWINS, SO THAT MAKES US BRODAS ABI, THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN US PHYSICAL WERE REALLY SHOCKED, MY LAST CLIENT SHAGATI COULD NOT HOLD BACK AND HE SHOUTED "GOD IS AWESOME", WELL I LIKE BEEN STRAIGHT FORWARD AND PLAIN,

@BUSY_BODY

THE GODBIFORMI , THAT IS ANOTHER STORY THAT I WOULD LET YOU US IN ON, grin cheesy ,

IDENTITY IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME AND I LIKE IT THAT YOU GUYS NOW HAVE SEEN WHO I BE, ITS COOL THOUGH,

@IGWE1

I SHLD BE IN ABUJA VERY SOON , SO WE GO HOOK UP grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Excellent Executive Car Audi A8 Quattro/triptronic 4.2 Engine / 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Forsale / $$$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.