Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,461 members, 7,944,290 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore (2748 Views)

After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore / I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! / Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
damn - i no open my eye  embarassed

may i modify my post quick quick wink

@ poster i apologize for my cynicism
Re: Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore by JustGood(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
I can honestly say that you never knew the guy or that you decided to blind yourself to certain things in the past.

That guy is not the guy for you. I could never deny a girlfriend let alone my wife.

Something tells me that you were in too much of a rush to get hooked or that you just liked the playboy and fun ways of the guy. I've seen it happen a number of times when girls just love the playboys and the so-called fun guys, knowing fully well that the guy is unfaithful. Unfaithfulness is not something that can just be dropped easily. . . same for playboyism.
Re: Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore by fs(f): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
Are you really married to this guy?

If you've simply told him that you're uncomfotable with his relationship with this girl (and you're being reasonable about it), then he should simply cut off the relationship. I don't understand why a married man would rather please another woman, but not his wife? It doesn't make sense. My priority is for my spouse. We're both reasonable. If something is bothering one of us, we discuss it. This thing just happened to a couple I know and it turns out more was going on with the other girl. And we all knew this other girl and went to the same church. You have to find out what the heck is going on because you'll just be miserable forever.
Re: Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore by Leilah(f): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
re consider your options, if you are pregnant remember you will be stuck with the child for the rest of your life. undecided
Re: Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore by amaikama(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
@poster! am really touched by your post. Am a single barchelor but i can give you a piss of advice but not necessaryly you take it cause am not yet married.

I suggest you talk to him and don't bring any third party into the issue. Just have a heart to heart talk with him and if you see he did or refuse to change, i suggest you seek a temporarly separation from him for your own good and do it in a more peaceful way you can and make him see it that it is good for the both of you since he is admant to change. So that he will not bring death to you just because you are married to him.

Best of luck.
Re: Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore by chikito1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Poster

Serioulsy weigh your options. Do you really want to be stuck on him forever,

and can you stand and stomach all the bullshit he does? If your answer is No

i guess you know what to do. 5 months into your marriage is still very young.
Re: Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore by simpleseyi: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
If all couples split for every mis-understanding, then there will be NO COUPLE today and the marriage institution would have been abolished. Talk to your spouse and sort things out. Don't run from your problem, instead face it and solve it. I am married, many times I do things that drive my wife crazy and she gets me mad too, we talk, resolve our differences and round it up with sweet marathon s-e-x- tongue The time that you were away from your husband might have given him space to flirt, but you are with him now and he should be devoted to you alone. So, talk with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freinds And Relatives Who Got Wealthy And Forgot Their Roots. / I Am Confused On Who To Be With! / What Happens To Your Wife's Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.