Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,540 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Do Aliens Really Exist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Aliens Really Exist (469 Views)

Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens / Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Aliens Really Exist by tuk2ato(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2015
I have been pondering on this thought for quite some time now. So much has been said about the possible existence of Extra-terrestrial life visiting planet Earth periodically. Even the Bible hinted about this, there's a passage in Genesis where the Bible says the daughters of men were being married to the Sons of god and they bore giants which grew mighty upon the face of the earth. Now to science and fiction, there is a fact that some flying saucer called 'UFOs' exist. The name 'Unidentified Flying Objects' says so much about it. Now to history, the kinds of structures built by the Egyptians and the mayans such as the great pyramids shows that they were privy to a kind of technology and knowledge way ahead of their time. These people were shrewd in studying planetary bodies and their alignment which helped them predict future occurrences. Now to Hollywood, most of all the blockbuster movies inspired by comic books such as Superman, Thor , Transformers e.t.c consistently hint us about the existence of aliens. Now to Geography, the Bermuda Triangle that straddles among the USA, Cuba and Bahamas, has played host to the disappearance of airplanes, ships, submarines etc. Some people have suggested that the Bermuda is actually a portal for aliens on Earth. In the '60s NASA said it intercepted some communication from outerspace which it couldn't interprete. I have cited many instances to give credibility to this topic, now the question is do Aliens really exist?
Re: Do Aliens Really Exist by Swegzfreak: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Yap...dem plenty inside my room
Re: Do Aliens Really Exist by tuk2ato(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
You are most likely one of them then. Please come out of the closet.
Swegzfreak:
Yap...dem plenty inside my room

(1) (Reply)

Military Top Brass Meet In Nigeria On Boko Haram / Laudable Act By Kaduna Gov, Nasir El Rufai / BREAKING!! US Embassy Clarifies Aid As $5 Million Not $5 Billion To Fight Boko H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.