Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,029 members, 7,966,795 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) (1603 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by Fajs: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2015
A 9-year-old boy recently renewed his vows to a woman 53
years his seniors, a year after first marrying her.
Sanele Masilela and Helen Shabangu of Tshwane, South
Africa wed in 2013, claiming it was an order from their dead
ancestors. The renewing of the vows was required by a local
tradition which states a wedding ceremony has to be
repeated at the bride’s home in order to make it official,
according to Irish website, Her.ie.
Although the two are married, the boy’s mother, Patience,
explained in a Buzzfeed interview, the union is only
symbolic and the couple doesn’t live together or engage in
any sexual relations.
“I know it’s what the ancestors wanted. If we hadn’t done
what my son had asked, then something bad would have
happened in the family,” she said.
The young boy said about the matter: “I’m happy that I
married Helen, but I will go to school and study hard. When
I’m older, I will marry a lady my own age.”

Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by NAIRAADVERT: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2015
THIS IS STALE NA
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2015
holy mary mother of jesus!!
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by VinPeace(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by gbens2000(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Non sense
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by PrinceVictorE(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Fajs:
A 9-year-old boy recently renewed his vows to a woman 53
years his seniors, a year after first marrying her.
Sanele Masilela and Helen Shabangu of Tshwane, South
Africa wed in 2013, claiming it was an order from their dead
ancestors. The renewing of the vows was required by a local
tradition which states a wedding ceremony has to be
repeated at the bride’s home in order to make it official,
according to Irish website, Her.ie.
Although the two are married, the boy’s mother, Patience,
explained in a Buzzfeed interview, the union is only
symbolic and the couple doesn’t live together or engage in
any sexual relations.
“I know it’s what the ancestors wanted. If we hadn’t done
what my son had asked, then something bad would have
happened in the family,” she said.
The young boy said about the matter: “I’m happy that I
married Helen, but I will go to school and study hard. When
I’m older, I will marry a lady my own age.”

Stollen from family section right
Caught your ass
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by sinaj(f): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
awaz evn expecting to see Caucasians as usual shocked

xo it az reached our shore

m sure she has ulterior motive angry
poor child!
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by mukshin(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2015
madness
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by mukshin(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2015
i like you and that ur pix

sinaj:
awaz evn expecting to see Caucasians as usual shocked

xo it az reached our shore

m sure she has ulterior motive angry

poor child!
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by sinaj(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
mukshin:
fenkz kiss
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by sinaj(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
mukshin:
fenkz kiss
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by mukshin(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
can i get to know pls...

sinaj:

fenkz kiss
Re: 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story) by afeezmore: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
men am speechless just laughing, wonder if bitch and the bad pikin are in their right sense, cum try am 4 naija, them go stone them to death, buryioh these people get moral oh.

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident / The Last 30 Mature Romancelanders 2015 By Man Of List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.