Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,965 members, 7,890,179 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 (1220 Views)

I Am About To Die For Love Please Help / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by XVIER(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Hello nairalander, good day. I'm back again, before I start I will like to say a very big thank you to those who read and gave me advises on my previous non fiction event which happened to me. For those of you that want to follow up this is the link to the part 1 https://www.nairaland.com/2360047/im-love-please-need-advice your advices to me is very welcome and appreciated.
Last week Saturday the girl I hope to be my girlfriend or better still my future wife rang me up on my mobile phone. She said its been a while she has heard from me that what's wrong? I told her nothing just that have been busy for sometimes now (she knew I just rounded up my s.i.w.e.s) because I've been typing my report. Note I'm done with anything s.i.w.e.s and report, I made up my mind not to give her any attention or accept any attention from her due to the advice given to me by nairalanders if I don't want to be friendzone. I'm a student of OAU and the section has already commence since last week monday which I told her I will be leaving for school this week friday. She told me she has been bored and will like me to be around her. I told her that I'm not coming to her house except she want to come over to my place if she's really willing to see me. The following day which was last sunday at noon I heard a knock on my gate, though I was sleeping but I struggle to get up to check who's knocking on the gate. Behold here she is looking beautiful, well dress and adorable as always. I told her to come in. She met my mum at the sitting room and greeted her, she was about sitting on the sofa when I gripped her hand and directed her to my room. I was confused that I don't know what to do because I don't have any money on me (I was relying on friends to take me out for evening "paro"wink no any drink in the refrigerator only bags of pure water and reason was because my dad that normally stock the refrigerator travelled. I told her to excused me, I quickly went to my mum in the sitting room to please and please give or borrow me a thousand naira, which she did. I quickly went to a store opposite my house to get one 5alive and two package biscuit. On getting to my room she has already picked up my laptop and started looking at my pictures (I don't password my laptop) though I have good collections of pictures. I opened and offer I and her the drink and biscuit. She started questioning me about the pictures which I gave answers to all. I switched on the tv in my room we both watched mtvbase together, to my surprise she's very current in music and she told me she loves music than movies, She stood up and danced for a while and I smiled. I called her name and told her my mind that we can't be just friends, I told her I love her and I will like to spend the rest of my life with her, I told her I've been trying to avoid and ignore her just to move on and stop thinking about her only for her to call yesterday saturday because I don't want to be friend zone. I held her hands and lean forward to give her a kiss only for her to move her head backward and smiled and we both smiled. She said nice move, I burst into laughter, to my surprised she held me close and kissed me. She told my that's the most we can go because she's still engaged. I kept on staring at her as she continues watching mtvbase. She told me we should go out this evening. I knew I was not having money on me so I told her my friends are coming over to see me this evening and she said great then I will get to meet them. Later that evening my best friend showed up, I've told him about her before and my friend advice was to forget and let go of her since she's engaged. I took his advice as since he's the kind of guy that flirt around I should just forget about him, he won't understand how I so much love her. I introduced both of them and they met. I told my friend I have no money on me that I was waiting for him to bring money so that we can go out to flex, I said it in the presence of her. She said we should not worry all bills on her, she said I should get dress we are going to ostrich eatery though its the closes eatery in my area. My friend told her why ostrich? Why not our normal joint which is the bar. in me I was angry that my friend was too forward. So she said ok. Though I don't do alcohol but my friend does. We got to the bar and we ordered. As usual I ordered for 2 malts and a plate of pepper meat, my friend asked of 2 smirnoff and a plate of pepper meat too, she ordered same as what I ordered for. We all drank and ate and we left for home. I accompany her to her gate it was past 7 she knocked and the gate man opened the gate. As she was about going in I told her not even a kiss or peck? And she recited it again "I'm engaged". Please nairalanders what can I do or say to make this girl fall for me, I love this girl so much. I believed she kissed me so that I won't feel bad or keep ignoring her and she went out with us because she was bored at home. Please let the advice come in. Thanks to you nairalanders once again.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by Rowlandjude(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Please wait...... Your answer is loading
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2015
wotz todes date
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by adebayour26: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
XVIER:
...And she recited it again [size=18]"I'm engaged"[/size]. Please nairalanders what can I do or say to [size=18]make this girl fall for me[/size], I love this girl so much.

Do unto others, as you want others to do unto you.
What should happen to her boyfriend?
DON'T BE SELFISH
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by XVIER(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
adebayour26:

Do unto others, as you want others to do unto you.
What should happen to her boyfriend?
DON'T BE SELFISH
how are you sure her boyfriend is not even cheating on her?
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by adebayour26: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
XVIER:
how are you sure her boyfriend is not even cheating on her?
You shouldn't be pessimistic in ur thoughts.

You are a Student of OAU, freshers av resumed, why don't you go for "catch them young" cheesy
Moremi babes are there, Akintola nko, Alumni hall...hmmm, leave another person's wife ooooo
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by XVIER(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
adebayour26:

You shouldn't be pessimistic in ur thoughts.

You are a Student of OAU, freshers av resumed, why don't you go for "catch them young" cheesy
Moremi babes are there, Akintola nko, Alumni hall...hmmm, leave another person's wife ooooo
hahahahahahah...you are very funny. Any decent girl you see in OAU are too spiritual (just kidding). The truth is I hardly fall in love. But not like this girl, she's too complete I mean she possesses all the characters I needed in a lady. I love her and I want to be with her. She will soon finish school and my hope is that we get marry someday.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by adebayour26: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Now that She's engaged, what do u wanna do.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by XVIER(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
adebayour26:
Now that She's engaged, what do u wanna do.
yes that's why I'm here, I need advice on that.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by 2dice(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:
wotz todes date
today is 32-13- 2015
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by 2dice(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
XVIER:
hahahahahahah...you are very funny. Any decent girl you see in OAU are too spiritual (just kidding). The truth is I hardly fall in love. But not like this girl, she's too complete I mean she possesses all the characters I needed in a lady. I love her and I want to be with her. She will soon finish school and my hope is that we get marry someday.
op this one your are screaming marry ... Marriage ... ** this girl finally Got your passwoRd ...sincerely do you need assurance ...a girl that kiss you ... If she don't like you .... Do u think she will even flash U ... Talkless of call ... Play with her ... Have fun ...** biko don't stalk her ... Talk to other girls ... Let her knw you ve beautiful females around ...NB!! The more you think of winning her over .... The more shakara she will do ...Use your brain not ur D!ck .... I don't wanna see story that touches the bumBum in part 3 .....
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 by XVIER(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2015
2dice:
op this one your are screaming marry ... Marriage ... ** this girl finally Got your passwoRd ...sincerely do you need assurance ...a girl that kiss you ... If she don't like you .... Do u think she will even flash U ... Talkless of call ... Play with her ... Have fun ...** biko don't stalk her ... Talk to other girls ... Let her knw you ve beautiful females around ...NB!! The more you think of winning her over .... The more shakara she will do ...Use your brain not ur D!ck .... I don't wanna see story that touches the bumBum in part 3 .....
yes I think I'm old enough to see I'm near to marriage.....I love this girl and note I'm not a flirt of a guy. I just need an advice on how to totally win her heart. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

She And Her Sister Are Pregnant For Her Lover( Advice Her What To Do) / Women And Marriage Curse?? / Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.