Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

4 Essential Foods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Essential Foods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST (476 Views)

Almond Slimming Tea Available Now.....burn Fat Fast Without Side Effects. / Essential: Foods That Makes Our Brain Alert (that Boosts Our Brain) / How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Essential Foods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST by markbor: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
The following are the best belly fat loss foods that is highly recommended:

1.) Protein - Lean turkey breast, lean chicken breast, egg whites (NO yolk), whey protein shakes, and beans.

2.) Fiber - Beans, whole grains, green veggies, some fruits (such as apples).

3.) Healthy Fats (monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, Omega) - Fish, nuts, olive oil

4.) Vitamins/Minerals - Fresh fruits and veggies. I highly recommend darker green veggies such as spinach and broccoli due to their array of vitamins and minerals and also the fact that they are packed with fiber. For fruit, I recommend for you to get plenty of apples and berries. Apples for fiber and other health benefits, and berries (especially blueberries) for the antioxidants.

So, if you want to get a flatter belly as fast as possible, I highly recommend you get diet program that includes those foods above in the plan. With this, not only will you melt away stubborn belly fat fast, it will all stay off for good! Access the 101 recipes to burn stubborn belly fat Fast Here -> www.bellyfatlossng.com Be sure to check my Top Weight Loss Supplement Reviews at my blog www.nigerianbellyloss..com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Differ NYSC Youth Service For A Year Or More? / Coconut Oil:amazing Health Benefits / Tips To Take Care Of The Skin Of New Born Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.