Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,603 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

[photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife (823 Views)

Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly / Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
A Kenyan lawyer named Kiprono
Matagei has made public his special
request to US President Barack
Obama.One of Kiprono’s dream is to
marry Barack’s first daughter Malia so
he has announced that he is ready to pay
50 cows, 70 sheep, and 30 goats as bride
price. And he is ready to meet Obama to
discuss the matter when Obama visits in
July.
Kenya Digest reports that Kiprono said:
“I got interested in her in 2008. As a
matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone
since and promise to be faithful to her. I
have shared this with my family and
they are willing to
help me raise the bride price”
The young lawyer claims his love for
Malia is real, not infatuation.
People might say I am after the family’s
money but that is not the case. My love
is real. I am currently drafting a letter to
Obama asking him to please have Malia
accompany him for this trip. I hope the
embassy will hand the letter to him. I
will hand it over to the US Ambassador
with whom we have interacted several
times.
What is disturbing here is that as at 2008
when Kiprono says he fell in love with
Malia, she was just 10 years old. Kiprono
also added that should Obama accept his
request, his engagement to the ‘love of
his life’ will be a unique one.
“If my request is granted, I will not
resort to the cliché of popping
champagne. Instead, I will surprise her
with mursik , the traditional Kalenjin
sour milk, as an indication that she is my
queen. I will propose to her on a popular
hill in Bureti near my father’s land
where leaders and warriors are usually
crowned. Ours will be a simple life. I will
teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook
ugali and prepare mursik like any other
Kalenjin woman”
Malia Obama is 16, set to turn 17 on July

Source:
http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/kenyan-lawyer-offers-obama-50-cows-70-sheep-30-goats-to-marry-daughter-malia.html

Re: [photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife by geesampower(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hehehehe... I can only laugh at this. What is obama to do with all that livestock.
Re: [photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
If only this resent ban on ogogoro will prevail also in Kenya
Re: [photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife by buskie13(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
anything is possible... to those of u who may laugh at him at the moment... don't be surprised if his wish is granted...

One Love
Re: [photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife by akunjohn(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Carry d letter go give Obama urself nah.

Werey.

Re: [photos] See What A Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama To Ave His Daughter As Wife by akunjohn(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Carry d letter go give Obama urself nah.

Werey.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism: Us Blames Insurgency On Nigerian Judiciary / What Buhari Said To Aso Rock’s Press Corps / Radio Biafra Waxing Stronger By The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.