Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,711 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

ISIS Kidnapped 88 Eritrean Christians,migrants Fleeing To Europe On Sea In Libya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Kidnapped 88 Eritrean Christians,migrants Fleeing To Europe On Sea In Libya (485 Views)

80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Kidnapped 88 Eritrean Christians,migrants Fleeing To Europe On Sea In Libya by Teeboy22(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
A group of 88 Christians fleeing to Europe with the
hopes of having a better life have been kidnapped
from people smugglers on a beach in Tripoli, Libya. The Eritrean Christians who travelled to Libya
planned to board a migrant ship to Europe when
the dreaded Islamic State Militants caught them. A US Defence official who confirmed the report said
the militants kidnapped the Christians in the city of
Tripoli. 3 of the migrants managed to escape from ISIS by
jumping down from the back of their vehicle. The militants separated 12 Eritrean & Egyptian
Muslims and women from the group after testing
their knowledge of Koran

cc:lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: ISIS Kidnapped 88 Eritrean Christians,migrants Fleeing To Europe On Sea In Libya by agarawu23(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
na wa
Re: ISIS Kidnapped 88 Eritrean Christians,migrants Fleeing To Europe On Sea In Libya by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
The worst thing that have ever happened to human race is the religion of peace. There might be the anti-christ that Jesus spoke about. Lord my God pls defeat them for us.Amen!
Re: ISIS Kidnapped 88 Eritrean Christians,migrants Fleeing To Europe On Sea In Libya by Vivalavida99(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
I felt so angry in my spirit when i saw what ISIS was doing to "US" christians i started questioning why aren't we doing something, picking up the sword literally! Then and there I felt we should be like David and pick up his sword, i drew reference to all the soldiers of our bible........ Then as i look to find a scripture to agree with my immediate thoughts.... i came upon 2 Timothy 3:12 which says "indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted" and I kept reading and I came to another that said John 15:18 which says “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. and my heart began to sink, I said God no there must be a way to show that we have to pick up the sword now! come on! They are killing us! we got to fight!! ...then i came upon Romans 12:17-21 which says "Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” ” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good... I could not argue with that, i finally understood, God's wrath far surpasses a sword.

(1) (Reply)

What If BUHARI resurrect CPC / Bring Back Our Bring Back Our Girls Group / Making Money Selling Annuity To Retiree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.