Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Needs Help Concerning Office Usage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Needs Help Concerning Office Usage (1096 Views)

Truly Unlimited Internet Data Usage Arrival / Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. / 365bet Newbie Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Help Concerning Office Usage by standout(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
Good day friends, my name is Daniel, i wants to start a monthly motivational/youth teaching seminar but i need an office space to use as operation base but the money is not there to let or rent the office and this has kept this dream waiting for long. I don't want to waste much more time over the issue thats why i humbly make this post asking for anyone that can be of help, may be to share an office space with or whatever so as to start the teaching seminar. I will be glad if the said office location is within Ikeja, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja, Abule Egba, Sango or any other place closer to the above mensioned locations.
Hoping to get acceptable respond soon
Thanks
Re: Needs Help Concerning Office Usage by amina1Luv(f): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2006
well wish i could help
Re: Needs Help Concerning Office Usage by standout(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2006
amina1Luv are you saying you can be of help?
If yes, pls let me know the location
Thanks
Re: Needs Help Concerning Office Usage by leketoye(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2006
Hi standout,

What exactly do you have in mind?? Do you want to share the office space and share the rent?? Or are you offering something else in return??
Re: Needs Help Concerning Office Usage by amina1Luv(f): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2006
no sorry standout,i just wish that i could help,i believe it means a lot to u orelse u wouldn't be asking for help.
hope u find wot u're loooking for
Re: Needs Help Concerning Office Usage by Revdaniel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2006
Thanks amina for your concern, surely it will mean alot to STANDOUT

Leke, i think STANDOUT needs someone that will help him with the office space free of charge but what do you think he should give in return if you could be of help to him.

daniel

(1) (Reply)

UBA Acquisition Of Richard Branson's Stake In Virgin Nigeria / Visa And Pounds / People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.