Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him  - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him  (77860 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Fashola Speech 2 Years Ago That Came Back To Hunt Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by cold(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice..life has come full cycle for Gbaja

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by tolexy007(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawflec:
And he is now talking about party directives... Anyway, Dogara is a traitor and arrant insolent.. He disobeyed party directives because of power... Himmmmm.. Tambuwal survived because apc won the election and his charismatic characters endeared him to the people... Dogara will forever be dead politically after his impeachment from pdp members.
E dey pain u abi? o ya talk true

3 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Okay, the court has taken Judicial notice...
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by hotgunz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
I dey laugh oooooo grin
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by BarryX(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is not fair to him at all. They should make him house whip or minority leader
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Crown01: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Words truly don't die. Coming generations should please take note.
ochejoseph:
‎Femi Gbajabiamila may have tasted the bitter Pill he fed the PDP in 2011.

As Leader of the then ACN Femi did all the ground work that led subversion of the will of the then PDP  and the emergence of Tambuwal al as speaker by a wide  margin of 250 to 90. 

This evening Femi tasted an even more painful defeat losing by a very slim Margin to Dogara who beat Femi using the tactics of subversion created By Femi Gbajabiamila himself !!!! What a world!!!

See what Femi Told Channels on the Tambuwal issue below!!!

Tambuwal Was Made Speaker By House Members Not PDP – Gbajabiamilla 

The Nigerian House of Representatives Minority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila, has dismissed the Peoples Democratic Party’s demand that the Speaker of the House, Aminu Tambuwal, who defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday should do the needful, saying it is a threat that bears no consequence on the speaker.

Mr Gbajabiamila stressed that the Speaker was elected by the members of the House across all the political parties and not just the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) members.

But for Mr Gbajabiamila, the demand by PDP is an empty threat that the speaker is not expected to obey, since he, Tambuwal had not enjoyed the support of the PDP right from the day he was picked as the speaker in deviance to PDP’s choice of candidate.

Hear Femi

“The members decided to chose him based on the stipulations of the constitution.

“He did not come to the speakership of the House through the PDP. The PDP does not want him any longer. They have tried to remove him several times, so he has to leave the party.

“I can’t understand the pain of PDP, he came in as speaker not basically as a result of PDP support but as a result of support of the entire house. He had over 250 votes while the PDP nominee had only 90 votes. It was because of the support of the members of the the House that he became the speaker. It tells you how much support he has in the House.‎

“I don’t see anything changing that much and the sooner that the PDP understand that if the members of the House says they want a person as a speaker, that is who the House wants,” he added.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/10/29/tambuwal-made-speaker-house-members-pdp-gbajabiamila/

3 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by tolexy007(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Freemanan:
Okay, the court has taken Judicial notice...
wetin court go do? u guys should let sliping dog lie
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by manutdrichie(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change2015:

Lol. Which pdp? That leaderless, rudderless, visionless sinking ship? Ok, continue!

#change
#PMB
#APC

Keep deceiving yourself

PDP just cough this morning and everybody obeyed.....PDP said

I want deputy senate president n they got it

I want senate leader n they got it

I want Dogara as Speaker and immediately Dogara was elected speaker

Saraki our prodigal son #NowThatYouAreThere
Don't forget to return to us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by agabaI23(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
My joy is that APC were not only served the bitter pills, but they were made to lose control of the National Assmbly as a whole despite their numerical majority. But the good thing for Nigerians is that these events officially signals the end of godfatherism.

PDP Shall Lead Again
May not be the end of Godfatherism but it will be the end of parties meddling in the affairs of national assembly.

What a wonderful day. wink grin angry grin

4 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by tolexy007(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
BarryX:
This is not fair to him at all. They should make him house whip or minority leader
or house janitor, hahahahahah
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by loomer: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Act 2 scene 3
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by 9jatatafo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
First cut is the deepest
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by jayne8585yahoo(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Karma is a bitch, APC How market na tongue tongue
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
what goes around comes around.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by ayindejimmy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
My joy is that APC were not only served the bitter pills, but they were made to lose control of the National Assmbly as a whole despite their numerical majority. But the good thing for Nigerians is that these events officially signals the end of godfatherism.

PDP Shall Lead Again
Wake up from your dream.

Saraki and Dogara are APC members.
Like Tambuwal, Dogara was voted Speaker by the House and not APC or PDP, so Gbajabiamila is quite right. I don't see how his words has come back to hunt him here. That speech was after Tambuwal's defection. If Dagora is defecting now... Ehn ehn, you can say Gbajabiamila's words has come 2 hunt him. Let's wait till then

2 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by strongerthaneva(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change2015:

Lol. Which pdp? That leaderless, rudderless, visionless sinking ship? Ok, continue!

#change
#PMB
#APC
ose omo mi..i dey gbafun ur style..abeg I need more knocks for the stupid brains senseless and barbaric indomie brains that called themselves PDP bunch of disgusting leaders with myopic minds and unending failures...Sink sink sink PDP sink..fall fall fall I say PDP fall...

2 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by BeeCool15: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nigerian politics is getting interesting by the day. Things will keep changing from here on. Can I get an 'Amen'? Well, watch what you say amen to sha. Like this here - http://thenakedconvos.com/amen/
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by olutunde12(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawflec:
And he is now talking about party directives... Anyway, Dogara is a traitor and arrant insolent.. He disobeyed party directives because of power... Himmmmm.. Tambuwal survived because apc won the election and his charismatic characters endeared him to the people... Dogara will forever be dead politically after his impeachment from pdp members.

Forget. why are you wishing this man evil? Nothing bad will happen to him. And no party can impeach him single handedly. Learn to come to terms with this defeat. Pele.

3 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Goziemartins: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#PMB
#APC

Guy, that same PDP arm-twisted your "leaderfull, rudderful, visionfull and soaring eagle"(APC ) in d National Assembly that you guys are in the majority to make sure d bidding of your almighty jagaban was not followed.They even went ahead to gain a very serious post in the APC-dominated senate.....PLEASE, YOU CAN USE A LITTLE SHAME, It will help you.

8 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by MyMouth(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:

PDP Shall Lead Again
This guy u fey craze ni? Is saraki or dogara PDP? U don dey kolo oooo!
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by peedeeasobie(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawflec:

This post is illogical and irrational!

This is politics, kindly wake up!

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Chuknovski(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Time would reveal
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Blitz888(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu was his albatross...

Asset turned liability!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sorry Femi, that's Karma for you..

Atiku and Saraki 's turns not far away.....I am still wondering what kind of change we are going to have !
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by omokab: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:

PDP Shall Lead Again
do you really know what you are talking about.APC lose control of National assembly,how?saraki and dogar what is name are Pdp abi.You can only say pdp have partial saying in this government now. But am sure there will still be problem between saraki and pdp group bcs saraki I know is very stubborn. Somebody who fought with his own father because of position can fight wt anybody at any time,any day. A typical example is what he just did.

2 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by jomoh: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Now APC would have an APC member as Speaker in the flesh but a PDP member as Speaker in the spirit. Like Tambuwal, he will attend meetings like an APC man and sell to PDP

You probably have never heard the cliche "meeting before meeting" or "meeting after meeting" its common in politics.

The guy above me just wasted his comment space to quote someone who has shown times without number that he knows next to nothing about politics.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by swezenberg(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=14pt]All I see here is a dead party called PDP trying to remain relevant. I even thought PDP won the Senate and House of rep and tanoids started congratulating themselves. Defeat sometimes can affect the brain o. Who even wanted God fatherism in APC before. This development is good for APC. It will help them become more democratic and put PDP to rest finally. All we are waiting for is just the laying in state of PDP.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by JerryOJerry: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
INTEREST.

Nigerian politicians with interest.

Its same interest that made PDP lose Tambwal to the APC, because after GEJ's interest was not met, Tambwal was seen as an outcast.

Now, the table is turning to the history of 7th Assembly with interest of some APC chieftains, which has got them on the brink of loosing Saraki and Dogara to the opposition PDP in time to come. as the APC caucus are already rejecting Saraki emergence.

Imagine mere interest
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by dannewlife(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
The EVIL that men do lives with them NOW not after !
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by babyphaze77(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
johnie:
Talk about being paid in your own coin.
I wonder what role Gbaja will play in the HOR after this.

He had put in so much in the last 16 years or so. By right he ought to be speaker.

But then, that's life and politics for you!

You win some, you lose some.

PS
I hope he does not go into oblivion like Hon Wunmi Bewaji, another young Turk who came in blazing like him.

which kind right? Is it his father's house? He shuld go and be the speaker of Tinubu's house. He shuld better go into oblivion.#GameOver for him
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
BarryX:

Must he hold any post? He should go and rest or wait for party directives or better still g & d

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.