Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,015 members, 7,966,750 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:47 PM

PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style (1362 Views)

Uche Jombo Comes For Female Fan Who Feels Her ‘fashion Sense’ Is Appalling / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by musicnobs: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Afrocandy blasted Nicki Minaj for stealing her style. She took to social media to hit at the Young Money rapper, she wrote “I’ve had this outfit for a while but was waiting to loose weight before I could wear it.

Then I saw Nicki Minaj wearing a Similar Outfit I said to myself mmmmh This
Bitch is Stealing my Style.”

READ MORE HERE
http://musicnobs.com/2015/06/09/ghen-ghen-afrocandy-warns-nicki-minaj-to-stop-stealing-her-fashion-style-see-photos/

Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by temitemi1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by eipreel(f): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hehehehe...no it's time to seek Nikki's attention
Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
This one b lyke who rock this better.
Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by LaurelP(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Does Rihanna even know her?
Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by Khd95(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
U r even waitin 2 loose weight b4 u can wear a dress..shame

aftrall stealin is nt corruption..next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Because you are the first to wear zebra striped designer clothes abi?

Mtcheew! undecided
Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by Houseofglam7(f): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bullcrap!
This woman needs a high dosage of common sense!!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Afrocandy Warns Nicki Minaj To Stop Stealing Her Fashion Style by Dannyandre(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Some ppl re just lukin for unnecessary fame
Afro candy is just jobless

(1) (Reply)

Reggae Legend Majek Fashek Begs Money For Ogogoro(gin)in Lagos(Photos) / D’prince' Baby Mama Finally Revealed / 3 Things Wrong With Godwin Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.