Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,189 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. (2368 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Tutorial For Sale / A New Application For Making Money Online / Tutorial - Making Money In Trading Crypto-currencies (margin Trading) (2) (3) (4)

INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello guys,
I want to go straight to the point...I have seen so many people struggle on the internet to make money.but well I would like to help enough people as possible to have the right info about making money online and how it is done.I had previous people I did coach personally on whatsapp.but today I want to give the basic strategies you can start with and that can help you in what ever online business you are doing....before I start I want to know who and who is really interested in this tutorial....just comment "I am interested”
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by derolemode(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
i am interested
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pls I need more comments.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Skynet247(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
am in
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
I will go straight to the point.

HAVING THE RIGHT PRODUCT:
What do people need online?,what's hot out there?,what product is of high demand at the present?.There so many products that have a high demand on the internet,but you have to know what category there in.If you are looking for a world wide product,base on my experience they are products on health and fitness,softwares,ebooks on how to make money online and electronics.
But how can you find out what and what are these products?The answer is KEYWORDS.
When someone is looking for something online and he is not sure about where to find it then he types www.google.com on the browser,then he types a keyword like for example (computer games) and then google searches and shows the first page with some sites that match that keyword.Now if you happen to be on that first page then its possible he finds your product and then he may buy that product because you offer what he needs.There are thousands of people in a day that is like that guy,
and when they find you,your money keeps piling.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by chommyo: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Interested
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2015
PROMOTING THE BEST PRODUCTS:

Very simple....this are the categories of the best selling product online,world wide....
1.Products on weight lose,health and fitness
2.Products on internet marketing(how to make money online ebooks)
3.Software
4.Electronics (mobile phones,gadgets.....and so on)

Actually you can make money with any product,but for a newbie you can look out for those products.

WHERE TO FIND THEM:

There are so many sites online that offer affiliate products.this are one of the best,and popular ones.
1.Clickbank.com
2.Neverblue.com
3.Amazon.com
4.Clicksure.com
5.Ebay.com

They have all those categories of products I listed and they are by the thousands.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by wealth123: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Have you made money online? especially on information marketing can you teach me? then you are the mentor i am looking for. Please call me and let us agree on your charges and mode of training one on one.

Call: 08082083126
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
OUT SMARTING YOUR COMPETITION 1:

When you start promoting a product of high demand,you can be sure that there will be competition for that product or service. Thousands of people will promote the same stuff you are promoting. Even when you have your own product which falls under the category of the products I listed earlier....you will be among the 100% of other affiliates promoting that kind of product.where 70% of them don't even make a penny online.20% are making just a couple of bucks,and 10% are the ones making all the money.
You need to be part of those 10%.HOW?.... By doing what they do,not what the 70% are doing.

WHAT ARE THE 10%BEST DOING?

They create CAMPAIGNS....if you are a newbie and you haven't heard of it before,AN ONLINE CAMPAIGN means creating an automatic traffic generation system.You get a network that can deliver traffic to your affiliate link,or your website. Instead of posting links on facebook groups,and any where you find on the internet to get Traffic. which is what most people do(the 70%).
A campaign is most times paid traffic,you can track where your traffic is coming from,and you can also optimise it. when you find a traffic source that is making money for you the you focus on it.....so you don't have to worry about having a website or even a blog.....
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Catalyst007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
biolystic:
PROMOTING THE BEST PRODUCTS:

Very simple....this are the categories of the best selling product online,world wide....
1.Products on weight lose,health and fitness
2.Products on internet marketing(how to make money online ebooks)
3.Software
4.Electronics (mobile phones,gadgets.....and so on)

Actually you can make money with any product,but for a newbie you can look out for those products.

WHERE TO FIND THEM:

There are so many sites online that offer affiliate products.this are one of the best,and popular ones.
1.Clickbank.com
2.Neverblue.com
3.Amazon.com
4.Clicksure.com
5.Ebay.com

They have all those categories of products I listed and they are by the thousands.

Withdraw your Clicksure commissions with ease using Payoneer MasterCard

Visit >> http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/05/payoneer-signup-today-earn-money.html
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
OUT SMARTING YOUR COMPITETION 2

Before I talk about traffic you need to have a game plan for your business,that's why your product needs to stand out. if 1000 people are promoting a software product then you need to be impressive if you want to be among the earners....so what is your game plan?
First of all your game plan/system must have the following components
*Your game plan most be stage managed for automation,which means you most have a strategy that works even when you aren't there to monitor it.
*Your game plan most have a back up plan so you don't get into a jam more or less you don't lose either way.
*Your game plan must be your number 1 priority,which means your game plan most be your 98% focus,and not the product you are promoting,not even the niche your are in,but the your game plan/system.

THE GAME PLAN

There are so many systems or strategies for an online business but I will only like to talk about one,which I use the most and which is my favorite. and which is newbie friendly.A lot of people in nigeria,I mean marketers and newbies in the internet market don't have an idea about have this kind of system,Even when they know about it they don't understand how powerful it is.
Its called THE LEAD MAGNET aka LIST BUILDING...
Its just like for example;having an office where you have clients or customers every day visiting you for your product or service and whether or not they buy or patronise your product/service you collect there contact and they collect yours for future transactions,Then a reminder from you for some of them who haven't bought anything from you to remind them about your product by calling them. That's how list building online is.
When you have a working game plan then it means you have a working list,and a working list means lots of money for you.
Its called a lead magnet because its automated to collect peoples contacts.Now this system comes with a lot of setup but the best part of it is that it works like magic,it has all the components I stated above....when you have a strategy like this then you are one step ahead of your competition.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Email marketing.....I would like to go into details for those who are interested.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
FREE AFFILIATE TUTORIAL :
My free affiliate tutorial is on going, If you would like to become an affiliate marketer and earn daily commissions just drop an email below. I will be sending you my free report.

JOIN NOW AND DON'T MISS IT.

Its FREE.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
biolystic:
FREE AFFILIATE TUTORIAL :
My free affiliate tutorial is on going, If you would like to become an affiliate marketer and earn daily commissions just drop an email below. I will be sending you my free report.

JOIN NOW AND DON'T MISS IT.

Its FREE.

Am interested, my mail is naijamarket1@gmail.com
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
kwag4all @gmail.com
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2015
I have sent you the report, check your mails.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
if you haven't gotten the report from my email,pls notify me, I will resend it to you.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by wizzy10(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2015
i'm interested Wisdomenyiazu@yahoo.com
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by busuyem: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
@wizzy and @busuyem check your mail, I have sent the report.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
I hope it was helpful.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
THE POWER OF LANDING PAGES

In my free affiliate training I talked about how a landing page can be the turning point of a successful affiliate campaign... landing pages are those pop up pages you find when you are actually going to a website. But you have to enter your info in that page before you can proceed to the website.... This method is very powerful because it gives affiliate leads that eventually make sales...there are so many successful creative and powerful landing pages that attract leads and this gives the best of result with traffic campaigns...

So I want to share some beautiful creative landing pages that make sales.
Check out them out.

Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Dgrea8t(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'm interested
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by TRENDY4JESUS(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
abeg send 4 me elliotprosper1@yahoo.com
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Kingdomstar: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am interested.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Trendy4 I have sent you the report, check your mail.... Pls if you are interested we can chat on my whatsapp no : 08180492853 or drop your email address so that I can send you a report.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Tkadprince(m): 5:27am On Jul 20, 2015
I'm interested adetokunboayodeji@gmail.com
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2015
@Tkadprince I have sent it to you, check your mail.
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm interested ayeniadebowale17@gmail.com
Re: INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. by biolystic: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
icey20:
I'm interested ayeniadebowale17@gmail.com
I have sent the report to you.
Check your mail.

One Post Daily And Make ₦1000 Daily / No Touch Binary Options Trading Deriv Volatility 25 Index Winning Strategies / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest