Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:48 AM

Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! (1000 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / I Love Him But He's A Barber / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Prettiepixie(f): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pearl is a 24yr old lady who has been dating henry her lover for 5yrs and they are both preparing for their marriage. She lost her dad to a car accident 2yrs ago,but the culprit was not brought to book as it was a hit and run case. Henry throughout this time has been taking care of pearl and her family until one evening pearl found henry's diary in his locker and she stumbled upon the page he wrote about the incident of pearl's father accident. Alas, he is the hit and run driver who killed pearl"s father. Pearl is confused,sad and feels betrayed as her lover whom she loves dearly is the culprit whom they have been looking for. She loves him much and also her family wants justice for her father's death, she is confused and wants to know if she should turn henry in to the police or keep the secret to herself.
Pls friends advice her on what to do,drop your comments and suggestions. Don't forget to like our page and also visit the site soul2soulwithwandey. #cheers#
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
She should forgiv henry but not marry him.
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by sinaj(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
diz na nollywood script nau
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by ifex370(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:
diz na nollywood script nau
nna ehn...

ah don watch the film sef
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by sinaj(f): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifex370:

nna ehn...

ah don watch the film sef
yes nau.
na dat film we borrow from sweetorgasm wey Ini edo nd Ibu act.

iz evn Ibu dat Killed ini edo's father in d film grin
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by abokiboyy: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
kai! feofle like you ehn,,,,, ur blain should be usee for suya grin
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Sexxkillz: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
She should be checked into a mental facility.
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by ifex370(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:

yes nau.

ehn na ... the on Mr IBU had 6packs , n INI was crying because she loves 6 pack guys
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
#sneezes# Sorry, what's the name of the movie??
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Flashh: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
So you expect me to read and believe that lies you posted up there? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Flashh: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
She should forgiv henry but not marry him.
Just like that?

You aren't real. undecided
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Flashh:

Just like that?

You aren't real. undecided
comon, d deed has been done already... Will killin him bring bak her father? No! D reason why I said she shouldn't marry him was dat he will be remindin her evryday of her father's death wch isn't good at all..
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:

yes nau.

baby wat film is dat?
Re: Help my boyfriend killed my dad but i love him so much! by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:
baby wat film is dat?

ssshhhh
*whispers* jux play along wink

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need An Answer To This Question. / “stay Away From Nigerian Men! All Nigerian Men Are Conmen’ – Kenyan Girl Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.