Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,391 members, 7,944,015 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Candle Night Of The Nigerian Girl That Died In The Ghana Fire Disaster - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Candle Night Of The Nigerian Girl That Died In The Ghana Fire Disaster (535 Views)

Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) / Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Candle Night Of The Nigerian Girl That Died In The Ghana Fire Disaster by mohemos: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Adako Abel a student of Accra Institute of Technology that died in the Ghana Water and Fire disaster candle night held today at Accra Institute of Technology cantonment Campus.
May her soul rest in peace!

1 Share

Re: The Candle Night Of The Nigerian Girl That Died In The Ghana Fire Disaster by Proffdada: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2015
cry
Re: The Candle Night Of The Nigerian Girl That Died In The Ghana Fire Disaster by onosprince(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Bd
Re: The Candle Night Of The Nigerian Girl That Died In The Ghana Fire Disaster by realtestament(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2015
May her soul rest in d bosom of our lord....
Re: The Candle Night Of The Nigerian Girl That Died In The Ghana Fire Disaster by Emmybreezy(m): 12:15am On Jun 11, 2015
embarassedThat my very good friend girlfriend.....God why do you allow this to happen...a star has fallen.. embarassedThat my very good friend girlfriend.....God why do you allow this to happen...a star has fallen..

(1) (Reply)

Should She Marry The Man (your Advice Is Needed) / Where/how Can I Download Kindle Books Free? / Selenium Training Classes And Placement In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.