Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" (921 Views)

See What Happens When You Call Buhari A Dullard In Northeast States / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari was declared winner of the presidential elections on March 31 and so had about two months before his inauguration to decide on some key appointments. But about two weeks now into his administration, the Federation of Nigeria has no secretary, no chief of staff and no National security adviser. These appointments do not need to pass through the Senate for confirmation. What we have gotten so far is a tautological appointment of "Special Assistant on media and publicity" and "Special Adviser on Media and Publicity", for the 1st time in our political history.

If that is not cluelessness, I don't know what is. Anyway, they called GEJ clueless, so I will call Buhari a "Dullard".

This is an indication that "Dullard" president Buhari has no mind of his own and is ill-prepared for the task ahead.

Those of you who say we shouldn't call GEJ a hero and legacy setter in Nigeria's cum Africa's democracy, see what the apc and President Buhari is doing. Just because Buhari's and Tinubu's anointed candidates didn't emerge as leaders of the 8th National Assembly, the president and his party have refused to Congratulate them even though those who emerged are of the ApC stock except for the deputy senate president.

Now imagine that this APC and Buhari lost the last presidential elections.

Just imagine.

After the promise of Dogs and Baboons to ibe soaked in Blood and the whole heat and tension before the election, Nigeria by now may be at the brinks and precipice had ApC lost.

I think it is just "Gods will" that Nigeria remains an undivided entity, and he used GEJ to manifest that "will".

The "dullard" president who was congratulated before he was declared winner has refused to congratulate the new leadership of our National Assembly an indication that he "belongs to somebody and some people". What a shame.

During his inaugural speech, the dullard expressly told NIGERIANS that he will not interfere with the affairs of the Legislature. Barely two weeks after, the dullard president was reportedly holding a meeting with 51 senators in a desperate attempt to foist his choice of the leadership of the National Assembly on NIGERIANS.

He promised to declare his assets publicly during campaigns but reneged after he won election and was sworn saying he had fulfiled his promise by "declaring his assets to the code of conduct bureau". The dullard president would later come out to say he willake his assets public after 100 days. Where did he get that from? Which law in Nigeria mandates 100 days before any man or leader will fulfil "his promise" to make his assets declaration public? No time frame is defined by any law or regulation in Nigeria And there is no difference between one day and 100 days. The dullard is deceiving himself and displaying his dullness already from the beginning.

We have a long way to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Jerrosky1986(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Naso
Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Magician1503(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Take chill pill bro

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Emenahagos02(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2015
angry
Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by leuelliot(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
let texazzpete catch you smiley
Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by socialmediaman: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2015
@torhuke yes Nigeria has a long way to go with people like you being this antagonistic about your president when he hasn't even started work. I remember when Goodluck was elected, it was all about excuses and inaction and Nigerians had patience till at least almost 2 years into his government. I personally did my best to advise the former government on job creation because no sane Nigerian will tolerate anything the government does if it doesn't result in job creation and Justice through law enforcement, they refused to listen because they took us for granted while basking in the euphoria of "when the time comes, we'll manipulate our way", of course that government had to go. I advise you have some patience and allow government to work before you begin your campaign of calumny, these insulting posts and hasty criticisms are really irritating and it makes the opposition and those working for them sound so foolish because majority are not buying these trash flying around, they're simply waiting for the president to perform and these ill-intended posts at this time are simply disgusting especially as they come from people who have nothing reasonable to offer the society, just waiting to take advantage of it for selfish gain. Nigerians know better!

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Segadem(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2015
op has escaped from white grammar school.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by gambit10: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2015
#singing.... who let the dog out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
torhuke:

Buhari was declared winner of the presidential elections on March 31 and so had about two months before his inauguration to decide on some key appointments. But about two weeks now into his administration, the Federation of Nigeria has no secretary, no chief of staff and no National security adviser. These appointments do not need to pass through the Senate for confirmation. What we have gotten so far is a tautological appointment of "Special Assistant on media and publicity" and "Special Adviser on Media and Publicity", for the 1st time in our political history.

If that is not cluelessness, I don't know what is. Anyway, they called GEJ clueless, so I will call Buhari a "Dullard".

This is an indication that "Dullard" president Buhari has no mind of his own and is ill-prepared for the task ahead.

Those of you who say we shouldn't call GEJ a hero and legacy setter in Nigeria's cum Africa's democracy, see what the apc and President Buhari is doing. Just because Buhari's and Tinubu's anointed candidates didn't emerge as leaders of the 8th National Assembly, the president and his party have refused to Congratulate them even though those who emerged are of the ApC stock except for the deputy senate president.

Just imagine.

After the promise of Dogs and Baboons to ibe soaked in Blood and the whole heat and tension before the election, Nigeria by now may be at the brinks and precipice had ApC lost.

I think it is just "Gods will" that Nigeria remains an undivided entity, and he used GEJ to manifest that "will".

The "dullard" president who was congratulated before he was declared winner has refused to congratulate the new leadership of our National Assembly an indication that he "belongs to somebody and some people". What a shame.

During his inaugural speech, the dullard expressly told NIGERIANS that he will not interfere with the affairs of the Legislature. Barely two weeks after, the dullard president was reportedly holding a meeting with 51 senators in a desperate attempt to foist his choice of the leadership of the National Assembly on NIGERIANS.

He promised to declare his assets publicly during campaigns but reneged after he won election and was sworn saying he had fulfiled his promise by "declaring his assets to the code of conduct bureau". The dullard president would later come out to say he willake his assets public after 100 days. Where did he get that from? Which law in Nigeria mandates 100 days before any man or leader will fulfil "his promise" to make his assets declaration public? No time frame is defined by any law or regulation in Nigeria And there is no difference between one day and 100 days. The dullard is deceiving himself and displaying his dullness already from the beginning.

sorry bro, you are the real dullard here. No disrespect undecided

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
I didn't even bother reading this....cos I know it'll be BS as usual smiley

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by mikolo80: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2015
torhuke:

Just imagine.

sai buhari
sai apc till 2031

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by mikolo80: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2015
eliment:
amen to that

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by themilanway(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2015
socialmediaman:
@torhuke yes Nigeria has a long way to go with people like you being this antagonistic about your president when he hasn't even started work. I remember when Goodluck was elected, it was all about excuses and inaction and Nigerians had patience till at least almost 2 years into his government. I personally did my best to advise the former government on job creation because no sane Nigerian will tolerate anything the government does if it doesn't result in job creation and Justice through law enforcement, they refused to listen because they took us for granted while basking in the euphoria of "when the time comes, we'll manipulate our way", of course that government had to go. I advise you have some patience and allow government to work before you begin your campaign of calumny, these insulting posts and hasty criticisms are really irritating and it makes the opposition and those working for them sound so foolish because majority are not buying these trash flying around, they're simply waiting for the president to perform and these ill-intended posts at this time are simply disgusting especially as they come from people who have nothing reasonable to offer the society, just waiting to take advantage of it for selfish gain. Nigerians know better!

Why do you like to reply people with half baked brains?You dey fall my hand angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by texazzpete(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
torhuke:

Those of you who say we shouldn't call GEJ a hero and legacy setter in Nigeria's cum Africa's democracy, see what the apc and President Buhari is doing. Just because Buhari's and Tinubu's anointed candidates didn't emerge as leaders of the 8th National Assembly, [b]the president [/b]and his party have refused to Congratulate them even though those who emerged are of the ApC stock except for the deputy senate president.

Buhari gracefully accepted the election results yesterday (mere hours after the event!) and has pledged publicly to work with them. I thought the FG banned Ogogoro? Are you still under the influence?

torhuke:

A meeting he did not attend? Or the legislature that he has insisted he will work with? Did you see him make any public statement showing support for any candidate?

torhuke:

He promised to declare his assets publicly during campaigns but reneged after he won election and was sworn saying he had fulfiled his promise by "declaring his assets to the code of conduct bureau". The dullard president would later come out to say he willake his assets public after 100 days. Where did he get that from? Which law in Nigeria mandates 100 days before any man or leader will fulfil "his promise" to make his assets declaration public?

Where did YOU get 100 days from? Last I heard, he said he would make them public after the CCB finishes its verification exercise. I'm not sure if the problem is that you cannot read or that the batteries in your transistor radio have died.

torhuke:

Nah. YOU have a long way to go. I don't envy you at all...you'll be drowning in your bitterness and envy for the next 4 years tongue

If your output for the next few years is as of similarly poor quality as this, I don't think you will remain on the N100 per post scale. I expect you to be downgraded to the low-IQ sycophancy tier where they'll be paying you N30 for every 5 posts.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
socialmediaman:
You gave GEJ time? What time? The time that Tambuwal was elected speaker of the HOR through a gang up that metamophorsed into the ApC today? They time you have when you occupied Nigeria in January 2012 because you don't trust GEJ and there is nothing like a subsidy that is now a fish bone on the neck of Nigeria and its economy today?bthe time that BUHARI used to promised the soaking in blood of dogs and baboons? The time that the new pdp governors which bankrolled Buhari to power used to unsettle GEJ before defecting? Which time and patience are you talking about?
"patience" left aso rock with JONATHAN and so we have got no patience for Buhari.
The opposition started holding GEJ accountable from day 1 and so shall we hold BUhari.
Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
texazzpete:

Buhari gracefully accepted the election results yesterday (mere hours after the event!) and has pledged publicly to work with them. I thought the FG banned Ogogoro? Are you still under the influence?

A meeting he did not attend? Or the legislature that he has insisted he will work with? Did you see him make any public statement showing support for any candidate?

Where did YOU get 100 days from? Last I heard, he said he would make them public after the CCB finishes its verification exercise. I'm not sure if the problem is that you cannot read or that the batteries in your transistor radio have died.

Nah. YOU have a long way to go. I don't envy you at all...you'll be drowning in your bitterness and envy for the next 4 years tongue

If your output for the next few years is as of similarly poor quality as this, I don't think you will remain on the N100 per post scale. I expect you to be downgraded to the low-IQ sycophancy tier where they'll be paying you N30 for every 5 posts.
Buhari pledged to work with them but avoided congratulate them. That's an arrant display of political immaturity. He pledged to work because he had no choice, he refused to congratulate them because he had a choice not to. Expressly stated in the press release by Femi Adesina is the Fact they they don't belong to him because they were not anointed by the APC. If I am under the influence of Ogogoro, you probably just got high on Buharis piss.

He didn't make any public statement before the elections that held on the floor of the house but he made a statement after Saraki and co emerged and that statement expressed BUHARIs interests in the leadership of the house. Could He have chosen not to work with them? Did you lick a "vomit" from Buharis military hangover?

Last you heard? You must be politically deaf and publicly dumb. check your records and the defense from members and sympathizers of the "angry people's congress" like your foolish self when after your deliverance. See TB Joshua.

Okay. Congratulations on your increased pay for half of each of your posts on nairaland. I hope you will afford to buy some sense to replace the shit in your skull.
Re: Unveiling Legacies Of A "Dullard President" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
eliment:
Just like you have been clueless all your life.

(1) (Reply)

AU Summit :buhari Accompany By ,gov Amosun, And Gov Ortom (photos) / Buhari’s Wife Gives APC Women, Youths ‘thank-you’ Dinner / See President Buhari's Corruption-fighting Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.