Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

“Correct yourself Lai Mohamad befor I send my lawyers after you” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Correct yourself Lai Mohamad befor I send my lawyers after you” (749 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Correct yourself Lai Mohamad befor I send my lawyers after you” by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2015
APC is a party full with lies, propaganda is the order of the day in that party but trust me dudes like me will always be ahead of them. The reason be say, I get senses wey dey work.

APC said 51 senators was at the ICC waiting for President buhari to come. My people that is a big fat lies from the pity of hell.

Now check this out, Bukola saraki contested unopposed, meaning there was no voting to determine who voted him and their numbers.where they got the number saying saraki emerged with 57votes is what I don't know. The main voting took place between senator Ali Ndume and senator ike ekweremadu.

Now from what is out there in the media which you can check out yourself, senator Ike Ekweremadu got 44 votes to defeat senator Ali Ndume who got 20 votes.

(Senators IKE 44votes ) + (senators ALI 20votes) = 64 Senators.

(64senators in the red chambers) +(51 senators @ ICC)= 115 senator.

Plz when did Nigeria senators become 115?

No be 109 senators we get? Kai APC can lie oooooo.

Plz 44 APC senators was at the ICC not 51 as claimed by the supporter of APC. Mr Lai mohamad should correct that fact fast before I send my lawyers after him.

VOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Correct yourself Lai Mohamad befor I send my lawyers after you” by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Even my unborn child knew that. ...... shocked
Re: “Correct yourself Lai Mohamad befor I send my lawyers after you” by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2015
This is a piece of truth...
Nigeria journalist has lost taste and they are the ones also destroying Nigeria with lies and deceit...
Re: “Correct yourself Lai Mohamad befor I send my lawyers after you” by biafransoul: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
74 senators were at the chambers when the leaders were elected. Believe the South West media at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: “Correct yourself Lai Mohamad befor I send my lawyers after you” by olusegun1990(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
stop your hatred man, apc member came in after dey heard that bukola already emerge senate president and before the deputy post was conducted,next time do your research well before posting nonsense here ob nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Briefing Tips For PMB / Why I Have Not Appointed Ministers Yet – Buhari / Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.