Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) (28954 Views)

Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by 360ng: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2015
ok
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by greggles: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Masculity:
EFCC take note he dey for London.

Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by thoniann(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2015
i expected him to start his newspaper outfit. I hope that's in the offing.
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by lawal28c: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Upon all d schooling,dem no go still use am develop my beloved country.....suckers
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2015
ybalogs:
Never loose hope my people, even the senseless can become really successful. Enjoy Doc.
Loose? lipsrsealed
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Korrection(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Nothing special? Nigerians can brag.....
dustydee:
One of those short courses offered by Oxford, nothing special. You can attend one if you have about £2500.
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2015
After enuf looting they are abroad nw spendin it .rubbish

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2015
koligs:
Let the indomie brain doyin okupe join him

By the way, hope this dude isn't running away from probation??
If u like run, Pmb will fish you out....

The rate you guys are going very soon PMB shall probe Adam and Eve and Even Judas Iscariot.

1 Like

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2015
This is good for Abati, it's good to update your mind.
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by horlabiyi(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Hey bro help me tell Our Hero Goodluck Ebele Jonathan that while he's on vacation something terrible happened to one frog-eyed politician from the south-west of our country.

horlabiyi

1 Like

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by millionboi(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
koligs:
Let the indomie brain doyin okupe join him

By the way, hope this dude isn't running away from probation??
If u like run, Pmb will fish you out....
hahaha....u cnt probe him 4anytin,he is as free as air
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by millionboi(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2015
emmajiya:

The rate you guys are going very soon PMB shall probe Adam and Eve and Even Judas Iscariot.
lol,I tire 4dem ooooo
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by ruffDiamond: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin abati don escape with own loot com dey form further study this unprincipled yeye journalist mtchewww
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Till 2019?
Sir we used to be your fans until ..... you know the rest.
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
smiley See Peter my Role model,.... More Knowledge to una brain oo
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Dollarboom: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Good to know.

Meanwhile,

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Chivasex: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2015
You go fear tie na.
The money does not allow them to be fit enough to wear ties.
one day dem go just burst.

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Who cares? If he likes he should jump into Ogunpa river Apari oshi.
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Plus234(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Gboliwe:
And he will come out better all round. Quite unlike some certificateless terrorist who would year in year out never better himself academically, intellectually, socially and even mentally but will cause his foot soldiers to kill other innocent citizens when he loses any election. Finally, he has the position he so craves, all we have seen in the last couple of days are pictures upon pictures with nothing to hold on to.

May God help us in this country

OTU NNEGI
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by mohisi: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2015
harrysterol:
Wetin him wan contribute for there? embarassed

Not forgetting how it all started without low battery, my signature your happiness grin
he carry our moni go london
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by harrysterol(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
mohisi:
he carry our moni go london
make him finish come back him go still go jail
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by joedrae(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
MideCoker:
Adon!

I see you bro. Eko Kopa... c'13
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by nastyesco(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
So Abati now has money to attend Oxford Business school.... na wah oh...this man was always forming Anti-corruption on Patito's gang...only to enjoy illegal milk with GEJ.....

1 Like

Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by feedthenation(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Money & connection is good.
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by koligs: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2015
emmajiya:

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by koligs: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
millionboi:
hahaha....u cnt probe him 4anytin,he is as free as air

Are u related to him?
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by MideCoker(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2015
[/b][b][b][/b]
joedrae:

I see you bro. Eko Kopa... c'13

9ce one chief....u too much
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2015
He sure needs some sluicing to get the caked dust of politicking off his life-skin!
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by boujaye: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2015
almustaphaa:

Dr Reuben Abati has now moved to Oxford,London for further studies..The former Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan says he has gotten alot of questions regarding his next move..He wrote..

"I get tons of positive messages with common questions like "Where are you, What are you doing Dr. Reuben Abati?" I've been participating in the Advanced Management and Leadership Programme of the Oxford University's Said Business School since the 7th of June. I had a great time discussing Nigerian Politics with my boss and former President Jonathan in London over the weekend. Thanks for your encouraging messages and concern. God bless you and #Nigeria. #NewBeginnings #LifelongLearner #StayPosted"

lalasticlala, Ishilove

http://www.forumspotz.net/dr-reuben-abati-moves-to-oxfords-said-business-school-photos/

why are they all skin headed?
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2015
It is amazing how so many well-schooled Nigerians turn out to be characteristically poor leaders in the subject matter they majored in.

Why get all that education and still act like an illiterate village champion. etc Ifeanyi Uba grin grin
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by Lionsclaw: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Masculity:
EFCC take note he dey for London.
Look at this one. EFCC should do what because he was media adviser to gej?
Maybe you should also tell EFCC to book space for Femi Adesina who is already spreading lies to sharareporters that Saraki decieved Buhari
Re: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) by millionboi(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2015
koligs:

Are u related to him?
I mean base on d post he occupied u cnt....vry soon u wil ask him 2prob GEjs maid join!!!funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / PDP Crisis: G-5 Governors Regroup In Abuja, Hold Talks With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.