Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Blast your phone, gadget adverts for free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Blast your phone, gadget adverts for free (492 Views)

Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / Shop On Docconcepts.com+pay ON DELIVERY,DESKTOP,TABLET,ACCESSORIES,GADGET,LAPTOP / LAPTOP,DESKTOP,GADGET,ACCESSORIES (SALES+SERVICE+SUPPORT) On Docconcepts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blast your phone, gadget adverts for free by joeace2020(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Joseph Asemota. I am a Social Media Business Manager and Small Business Skills trainer with [url]brilliantlightsmedia.com[/url] Brilliantlightsmedia is an innovative company based in Ikeja with focus on helping businesses grow through Professional Social Media Promotion and Training individuals from all walks of life on new in demand skills they can offer on the market place.

You can check us up on [url]Brilliantlightsmedia.com[/url]. Now to what i am here for.

Back in early 2014, i created a page on Facebook which i named ACE Gadgets. The page was created to promote my importation of gadget business with special focus on tablets. But i had hardly started when another lucrative business which i now run came calling. I abandoned the page and didn't post anything after the very first post. Over that time, i noticed the page has been receiving views and likes from various places and i decided instead of abandoning something with such potentials i could help other businesses with it. It is not news that older pages command some respect on Facebook and i could use that to peoples advantage. I have decided to help others reach their marketing targets for free while keeping the page busy. I concluded that since i am now fully in the social media promotion business, i could use my skills to reinvent the page and promote it more than i have ever done to give new page views and more likes. But i needed motivation of constant activity on the page and that is why i am here today. I am offering free promotional activity for people who deal on Gadgets on my page. For marketers who are looking for an extra help in their promotional strategies on Social Media, i will be your social media marketer at no charge. It is free. All you have to do is provide me with:

The complete well highlighted Specifications of Your Gadget
Images of it that i will post on the page.
Your business name if you have one and possibly a message to entice visitors (Please keep it short)
Any link to your sales page

If you are wondering why anybody will care to be so helpful for free please visit [url]Brilliantlightsmedia.com[/url] where i and my team train people on Skills development they can offer to make money on Fiverr.com and other freelance sites as well as help small businesses grow through professional Social Media Promotion. When you finish perusing through the website, you will understand what i and my company stand for.

Check the Page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ACE-Gadgets/235252073329713

To contact me:
Phone or chat me up with my phone: 07066564342
BBM pin:560762A9
Add me up on Facebook as Asemota Joseph.
You can follow on twitter as well @joeacenaija

Let me reiterate that i am not taking anything from you. I want to help you reach your marketing goals while keeping an old, almost forgotten page busy.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Needed / Cisco WS-C2960-24PC-L Catalyst Switch / UK Used Blackberry Z30 Unlocked Black 43k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.