Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Buhari In Love With Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Love With Fashola (52858 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by tunde1200(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
youngalex:
Its gradually becoming obvious that PMB will always keep Fashola by his side,his intelligence,vast experience and administrative sagacity will be effectively utilized in this government,though his Godfather is not too comfortable with that....guess he doesn't have any option....PARTY OR NO PARTY I WILL VOTE FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT ANY TIME ANY DAY
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by asumo12: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
best VP
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by fulanimafia: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
We and the Yoruba make the best allies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by chamboy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Awon aro meji
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
youngalex:
Its gradually becoming obvious that PMB will always keep Fashola by his side,his intelligence,vast experience and administrative sagacity will be effectively utilized in this government,though his Godfather is not too comfortable with that....guess he doesn't have any option....PARTY OR NO PARTY I WILL VOTE FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT ANY TIME ANY DAY
Never will I vote for propagandist.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Great title on this thread wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by egift(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari loves competence any day. And Fashola is one person I will like Buhari to keep close and delegate sensitive tasks.

And if you believe Tinubu and other APC leaders will have issues with competence, Buhari and the success that is on the way, then you missed is any may never have supported Buhari's Presidency in the first place. Tinubu is one man that love competent individuals.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Antipusssy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
I want to die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Hustoto: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fashola would be a good choice for chief of staff.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by armadeo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ralph28(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Round peg,in round hole.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Buhari is becoming clueless every day,today is 10th of june
And just nothing has been done infact we dont know his plans for us

But u're not a Nigerian

Go back home

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by LAX89(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackmartial:
This would have been his prefered vice, if not for people chanting no to a muslim/muslim ticket as if it really matters.

You're wrong. research for what Tinubu said about who would've been the VP. It was NOT Fashola, but Tinubu himself. Buhari actually offered the position to Tinubu, NOT Fashola.

http://www.naij.com/344859-why-i-rejected-vp-position-bola-tinubu-full-statement.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by naija2(f): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ama80:
Gov Shettima is completely useless.watch him gazing like a slowpoke in coat bhind.
I thought that was a security guard oooo. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Yeske2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Curlieweed:
I hope they use(d) condoms to consummate this great love. Play safe. No wahala.

Love nwantinti.
Shuoo! What's this one saying?
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by efilefun(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gbam and thats the fact but lot of people dont understand politics at all, they just come on here to spew dust
Realdeals:
Buhari is buying Fashola ideology, leave politics to them to play but govern well and win the heart of the people. With the masses behind you, nobody can stop you, Tinubu tried in 2007 when he want to deny BRF the second term ticket, he failed woefully when it become obvious they are going to lose if BRF is denied the ticket.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by UnknownT: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
All I want to say is I love his blue suit.
Tinubu doesn't want Fashola to have a stake in Buhari's adminstration but with the turn of events yesterday, Fashola must be smiling now.

God fatherism is dying in Nigeria, hurray!
Godfatherism dying? When we still have Ambode and Ikpeazu as governors

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by chijiokeogb(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
my president any time any day
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Abugab(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
bettercreature:

Why wait for his plans, go and get your plans for yourself bro. Its all man for himself and God for us all.
Everyone is answering his or her name
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by fish23(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
brilliant move.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by nonsoafm(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fashola is a material and tiefnubu knows it, thats why he wanted to clip his wings. I see fashola flying higher than him.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by victoriokelvin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
nice one if dat is the case
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by hazyfm: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
That's who he wanted as vice president and tinubu forced thay comedian pastor nidget on everyone

A MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET?

GUY WAKE UP
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ZUBY77(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
The campaign of 'chose my tribesman' detected.

I like the way Yorubas play politics but Yesterday's Senate and Rep events dashed a lot of hopes.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by dedugbaa(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
A technocrat of great repute,a ministry await this achiever.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Neplusultra(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mscheww!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Curlieweed: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yeske2:
Shuoo! What's this one saying?

Do you have anything against safe s.ex? Better repent. HIV no dey show for face (all these Nicodemus visits to London and Germany sef).

No be for my mouth you go hear anything. Abeg free me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by spencekat(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
That's who he wanted as vice president and tinubu forced thay comedian pastor midget on everyone.
So you called our VP a comedian pastor and even a dwarf?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ZUBY77(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Anyone who can run a state like Lagos is more than capable of running the government at the centre.

Has there been anyone who couldn't run lagos after being elected?
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Spells(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fashola is a man of valour...am yet to find out what and who buhari truly is and what he represent. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Onelovetayz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
bettercreature:

Why are you so much in a rush? What about past leaders that rushed into some things? What was the outcome?

So take time to learn from others mistake. Relax, we shall all reap the good fruit of his administration.

One love!
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by SmooshCHN: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackmartial:
This would have been his prefered vice, if not for people chanting no to a muslim/muslim ticket as if it really matters.
May God bless your wisdom. Religion differences would take us nowhere. After all most of the previous leaders were either Northerners or Muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.