Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,606 members, 7,968,774 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi (40653 Views)

Reply To The False APC Guy That Defected, By Gr8amechi / Why The Emergence Of Saraki Is Not A Victory For Democracy-by Gr8amechi / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by yorke1: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'll be back to comment
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by UnknownT: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu, this man no be Ikuforiji oh! This is not Lagos State House of Assembly

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
With the emergence of both NASs leaderships against the original plan of Tinubu, most of his political opponents are happy saying they have cut him to size, but take this from me Buhari and co will regret their action or part they played they lead to the emergence of the leadership . one thing we fail to acknowledge is every single move made yesterday was a sign of the direction of 2019 take it or leave it, APC is in for a long run, finally the prophet of doom has succeded. come 2019 there will be great strive, for who succeeds Buhari, note Saraki and Atiku are ambitious men, that will stop at nothing to actualizing their aim, when all this bounce back at Buhari he will understand the dynamics of things
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki

The only way tinubu can bounce back is to join SS n SE which are PDP to take over power from APC...

If ur permutation plays out well, Den PDP is coming back to power.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by hollarwaley: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
All i want is just a good government that everyone will benefit from grin
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Spells(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
The who laugh last no understand the joke. The patient dog na hunger go kill am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by KingTom(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:
Meanwhile ....

Osinbade
This is damn funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by angelo82: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu hasn't play dirty yet.............The game is his game to portray those New PDP as traitor......The office of the President matters most and you don't lead in the senate that way........Saraki is not a man of integrity and believe it or not,a lot will happen soon................
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by 4stylz: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
You people have been busy worrying about Apc and pdp and forgot the main problem of Nigeria which is nation building... I shake my head
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Banter1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
#SAYNOTOGODFATHERISM in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by ralph28(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Note this about my boss Tinubu;
He is a great politician
He is master strategist
He is a talent hunter
He is new in national politics
He might not stand the storm
He mighty retrieve to his kingdom
He'll prefer to be a local champion than national learner. My humble opinion.

NB: He is a king maker!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by myklangelo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
OP, what f Tinubu is dead before 2019, or have all our politicians taken immortality wine?

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by chynergy1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
[b][/b]
Gr8amechi:
With the emergence of both NASs leaderships against the original plan of Tinubu, most of his political opponents are happy saying they have cut him to size, but take this from me Buhari and co will regret their action or part they played they lead to the emergence of the leadership . one thing we fail to acknowledge is every single move made yesterday was a sign of the direction of 2019 take it or leave it, APC is in for a long run, finally the prophet of doom has succeded. come 2019 there will be great strive, for who succeeds Buhari, note Saraki and Atiku are ambitious men, that will stop at nothing to actualizing their aim, when all this bounce back at Buhari he will understand the dynamics of things
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki

who be dis?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by adconline(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickJames:
Another tinubu's puppet
It took him 16 yrs to get a VP slot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Banter1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
4stylz:
You people have been busy worrying about Apc and pdp and forgot the main problem of Nigeria which is nation building... I shake my head
well said.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki
Cry of a toddler. We PDP are taking over from you bunch of confused riffraff's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Kelvin0(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki
FYM
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by DauraDullard: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yes, Tinubu will have his last laugh.......to spite us with his decaying teeth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by kay1one2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who carry this crap reach fp?!
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by onajo2000(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Make Tifnubu sitdown for dust bin
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by armadeo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Space.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by ndcide(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Another silly thread just for tinubu.
Is tinubu God? Is he to be feared?, is he infallible?
What the heck?
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by GbengaJimoh(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who cares about Tinubu's laugh?
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Mistermamus(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickJames:
Another tinubu's puppet
forgot to add MUMU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Demainman1: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu use Juju hold the Lagos politicians hence they all do his bidding but it's not possible to hold EVERY Nigeria politician with juju hence he will not be as potent on a national level. No be every politician be Boi Boi like the Lagos politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by saqo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
#saraki2019 project just got a plus.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by NovusHomo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lifebender:
Tanoids wont just get it.Saraki is pitching his tent with Atiku because of 2019 forgetting Obj has Atiku's formula at hand.

Law: ''In every ruling political party,there is always a tactical yoruba man''.

Analysis: When it was PDP,they had OBJ
Ti's APC,the have Tinubu

Conclusion: If Tinubu goes down,expect a Fashola to step in his shoes.

LastBullet: When PDP forms again,Baba is always there to scatter them

Tinubu is dead. Long live Fashola.
BRF for 2019.
The race just started.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by DoTheNeedful: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
onatisi:
you haven't said anything sensible about how tinubu will bounce back. The party is been taken from his hands , very soon all his men in the party executives may be forced out. Atiku and his northern group are fast taking over apc , and don't be deceived that buhari doesn't know what is going on. In politics there are no permanent friends or enemies just permanent interest. So how exactly do u view tinubu will bounce back?? South west apc has 4 states, the northen apc has about 16 state governors ,so what magic will tinubu enact that will make him bounce back??

You are just hating. Those people supporting Lawan and Gbaja at the NASS cut across all geopolitical zones where APC is strong. Gbaja lost but just 8 votes. Most APC senators and reps from the north are for Lawan and Gbaja. The deal breakers were PDP and the SE and SS senators and reps. All these North ,north thing are just being overblown by the ibos. You guys are talking as if you abstained from voting or that you voted Tinubu's guys but the North refused.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by rollex4ever: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
bobo9ice:
Buhari has just been boxed into a corner. He shud learn from Obj quickly. This is not 1984.
We shall see...
This is not about Tinubu
Its about the soul of APC
Happy viewing...

I love your reasoning bro...I don't know you personally but am very sure you are an intelligent being.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by onajo2000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:
Yes, Tinubu will have his last laugh.......to spite us with his decaying teeth
and smelling mouth..... Ffk
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by yash33: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=28pt][/size]
THIS IS ABUJA !!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by cheaperstores: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
lolababe331e:
Tinubu always bounces back and this will be no different
this is federal government so Tinubu is still inexperience.the loyalty he enjoyed from tinubu boys may not work across the nation. 2ndly this guys are loaded in their own rights money for money,power for power and are also ambitious.and there is a spirit of vengeance operating in this politicians,they don't forget past wrongs.tinubu shd have relaxed and allow this administration to go wth less role but he is afraid party may be hijacked.so sorry for tinubu.in all of this let 9ja move forward its the most impt not saraki or tinubu while u and I are ranting abt bad govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.