Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" (18781 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by datafreebie: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hammer Head of Horror (HHH)

He is making his money though despite his disability.

2 Likes

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't see anything so big in his head.
me too
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by kay29000(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Banky West? Am I missing something here? When did Banky become Banky West? I thought his name was Bankole Wellington..
Where did the 'West' come from? Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by justi4jesu(f): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Haters will always hate, just live your life ohh smiley
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by UncleLondon: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Heady Monatana #Respect

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by seedorfg(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
banky head be like AGBAKO OWN

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by justi4jesu(f): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
datafreebie:

You drink abi angry undecided
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by TolaniLuv: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
See head boy talking.. About ehin Big headed head grin

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by nwadiuko1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Banky dey rap?
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Boy, when u come thru with a head dat BIG...everybody has to talk about it undecided

#Justsaying

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by aviazuva: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dont mind dem jare
The size of your head is like the size of your purse
fill it up with brain and indomie jare

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Banky W can nvr do no wrong in my eyes o,he is my celebrity crush,evrn tho is way older,
he is d reason why i like bald young guys.

i just like am as he dey cool
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Akinz0126(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
I think he should be the head of state! grin

grin Oga U should just be a comedian can't stop laughing if its happens not to be. A yoruba guy,they might have probably named him EDWARD(head word) grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by asumo12: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
U SABI YAB SMALL OOO!
sinaj:
hat dat he has worn in many videos

wont it b worn out nd smelling sad
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Swagk101(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Saintremmy8(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
So Banky W is aware? Wht else is he saying. If i were him, na 2 tnk God say is still dey manageable despite d size..
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by yorke1: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bros, i am one of your fan and i am not hating in anyway but your head big.

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by M4gunners: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dis na talk.
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Swagk101(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
datafreebie:

U smoke weed?Abeg whc disabilty d guy get?
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by dayojags10(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
His rap though. Big head, have got alot to think about. Loving banky grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by adenine02: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
LexzyLex:
[size=15pt]LOL[/size] BIG HEADED NIGGA
And banky be like : c dt hater undecided
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Humblebloke(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sizeundecided!!!

I think he meant to say ''shape''........
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by holyokoto(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
You can nickname yourself Headward

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
SEE HE YANSH HEAD,

I NEVER LIKED THAT GUY
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by holyokoto(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
ebamma:
and im account balance too big too,
And the chicks he can get, you can't even dream about it

We no na, so wetin come be your own
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by DanielPop(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
colossus2:
With his "W" head grin

u WUCKED! grin

1 Like

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by dayojags10(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Banky dey rap?
he don they rap no be today. Uve not heard his mixtape?
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Missmossy(f): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Those lines though cheesy

Despite all the criticism,Banky is good at what he does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Family Christmas Photo / Uche Jombo Pictured With Her Son, Matthew / Damiete Charles-granville Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.