Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,811 members, 7,965,983 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

Picture Of Beaten Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Beaten Rihanna (1520 Views)

Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover / Photo Of Beaten Rihanna / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by Roddy4: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
View the picture of Rhianna taken by the LA police after she was beaten by Chris Brown, do you think she should forgive him for this horrible deed?

http://www.studencia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=0&func=view&catid=63&id=383#383
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by tosinaded(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
hissssssssssssss
next time copy the picture and paste it directly, then if u want u can paste the link!!!!!

@topic
who gives a shit anyway?
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by Moyola(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2009
tosinaded@:

hissssssssssssss
next time copy the picture and paste it directly, then if u want u can paste the link!!!!!

@topic
who gives a shit anyway?

I do! tongue
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by tosinaded(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2009
lol moyola grin
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by skingo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
go an tear rihanna then.
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by tosinaded(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
skingo:

go an tear rihanna then.

lmfao cheesy
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by blazingtw: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2009
I really wonder what she did to him.
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by khanye(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2009
blazingtw:

I really wonder what she did to him.

God knows what happend
I pity Rihanna man,
C.B don apologize but him no won
accept say him Bleep up
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by Ziggyjoel(f): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
HMMMM? O MA GA O! WETIN BE UNA OWN SELF ON TOP SAY PESON HUSBAND BEAT AM WELL WELL? U NO WETIN SHE DO? UNA COME LEAVE UNA WOK, DEY DISCUSS RIHANNA?
WELL, IHANNA, DONT WORRRY. I THINK YOUR GUY IS ELATED TO NIGERIANS, COS THEY ARE FOND OF DIS. CIAO
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by sexyLeamon(f): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2009
oh oh oh oh this is terrible I mean really horrifying
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by stkris(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2009
breaking news: rihanna has hired a brutal henchman to f**k chris breezy up. his name is "EL-WHISKERS" and here he is warming up for the mission. God help breezy if he shows up with his deadly cousin "MACHINE GUN PUSS"

Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by pureminded: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2009
@topic

Oluwakayode kiss kiss kiss
Debowale kiss kiss kiss

and maybe Simisola,Rolake,Dayo, But the 2 up there are one of the best , Me Me me grin
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by pureminded: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2009
see my yansh o , i go post in2 the wrong thread , abeg make una no vecx o , na here i wan put dat post o , https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228581.192.html#msg3495973
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by chibaby5(f): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2009
hell no!  ! ! ! ! ! 4give ma BACK foot! ! !
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by UNLEASHED(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
shoo!!
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2009
Im not supporting chris on this @ all!!!

Men this is too much for Rihanna no matter what happened!
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by bunmii(f): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2009
that stupid chris brown is an idiot, foolish boy. No matter what she did, u jus don't brutalise a lady like that. HABA.
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by mellow(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2009
Una help am pay the BRIDE price?
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by Pennywise(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2009
That is why I like Nigeria (at least where I come from). Rihanna's brothers will simply mobilize and in no time Chris Brown becomes Chris black and blue. Its really that simple.Believe me, no beating dey sweet pass that kind.
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by Okijajuju1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2009
Pennywise:

That is why I like Nigeria (at least where I come from). Rihanna's brothers will simply mobilize and in no time Chris Brown becomes Chris black and blue. Its really that simple.Believe me, no beating dey sweet pass that kind.

WORD!!

Them go just arrange the guy on code. Them no born any man well wey go touch my sister so tey her face resemble Samuel Peters after ehn find Klitchko trouble.
Re: Picture Of Beaten Rihanna by Shaz(f): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2009
[center]MOVED TO CELEBRITIES.[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? / I Fed And Paid My Broke Ass Ex Boyfriend's Bills And Never Date A Broke Ass Man / "The Oscars Aren't Designed For Us" - Idris Elba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.