Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Award 2015 Apply Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Award 2015 Apply Now (942 Views)

China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students / NIIT Releases Her 16th NIIT Scholarship Exam Result 2015 / 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Test '15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Award 2015 Apply Now by Campushint(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
NIIT has announced the 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship, to reward meritorious students desirous of building successful careers in fast evolving IT sector in the country.

The 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP is a platform to provide Scholarship assistance to deserving and meritorious students across various disciplines – School Leavers, Under Graduates, Graduates [Unemployed, Under-Employed], Individuals desirous of enhancing their technical skill-sets and students in general who aspire to know about I.T. and career in I.T.
The offer is to enable them realize their dream of a successful career in the field of Information Technology and related Industries.

Who Should Apply?
All candidates falling in the following classification are eligible to apply for 16th NIIT NIGERIA NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP:
1. “O” Level / “A” Level Certification
2. School Leavers
3. Undergraduates (those pursuing Graduation
4. Graduates
a. Individual Professionals who are working and seek Re-skilling programs,
b. Un-employed
c. Under-employed Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs

Method Of Application
Application form are available at all the NIIT Education Centre’s across Nigeria. Interested Candidates are to visit www.niitnigeria.com to fill an ONLINE APPLICATION which will generate online HALL TICKET.

Application Deadline
Last Date for 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP Application is 10th July 2015. Application form is FREE.

Every piece of information on the Application form has to be filled in completely and accurately.

NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Examination Schedule
NATIONAL LEVEL (NIGERIA):
11th July 2015, Saturday [across multiple venues across Nigeria]. Successful applicant basis merit and meeting the following two criterions will be awarded one of the Scholarship Offer:
1. Meeting the qualifying criteria in NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP-2015 examination and
2. Clearing Personal Interview, will be awarded one of the Scholarship Offers based on merit.

Source :http://campushint.com/2015/06/16th-niit-nigeria-scholarship-award-2015/
Re: 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Award 2015 Apply Now by Winifred468(f): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please i read it somewhere that it's only a Marketing Strategy and not a Scholarship Scheme.

Stating that you'd be asked to pay 5,000 naira for 'acceptance fee'...

Could you please say a thing about this?

Thanks
Re: 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Award 2015 Apply Now by Campushint(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Winifred468:
Please i read it somewhere that it's only a Marketing Strategy and not a Scholarship Scheme.

Stating that you'd be asked to pay 5,000 naira for 'acceptance fee'...

Could you please say a thing about this?

Thanks

Have not heard such dear but u don't think is possible thanks
Re: 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Award 2015 Apply Now by eddie30(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
I have been trying to register.. Quite confused on the section that says preferred examination center... I can't see any center in Warri or Asaba... The site is just too local.

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission Into 200 Level Through An Ijmbe Without Jamb / Covenant University 2016/2017 Aspirant Whatsapp Forum / Please What Is Graphical Result,according To Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.