Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,419 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

I.T & Graduate Architects Wanted for Immediate Employment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.T & Graduate Architects Wanted for Immediate Employment!!! (841 Views)

WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT / Graduate Architects At The Place / SIWES/I.T Students Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T & Graduate Architects Wanted for Immediate Employment!!! by sugadey247: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
An Architecture and Development firm in Lekki seeks to engage the services of 2 young, intelligent, energetic, creative and software savvy Architects on a full time basis with a little room for flexible work arrangement. At the core we seek people with impeccable work ethic and commitment to delivery of projects regardless of pressure.
The Ideal candidates should have,
1. A sound design sense of functional architecture combined with creative graphical representation
2. Appreciable understanding of design research
3. Discipline and sound Work Ethic
4. Good command of REVIT architecture and/or SketchUP, AutoCAD
5. Willingness to learn
6. Site Experience/Enthusiasm, a keen sense of details and perfectionist tendencies
7. 0-2 years work experience can apply
8. Passion
9. Living around the Eti-Osa LGA and Lekki-Epe Expressway axis will be an added advantage
10. Driving skills may be an added advantage

Send a copy of your CV and PORTFOLIO of DESIGN works as well as THOUGHT Process(If available) to workplacedrive@gmail.com on or before Sunday, 14th June 2015
Thank you!!!
Re: I.T & Graduate Architects Wanted for Immediate Employment!!! by sugadey247: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Few days left!
Re: I.T & Graduate Architects Wanted for Immediate Employment!!! by hurricaneChris: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin AM not sure this kinda advert is for architects

(1) (Reply)

2015 Accenture Graduate Trainee Programme / Apply Online For Latest Career Opportunity At UNDP In Abuja Nigeria / New Vacancies At Owerri- Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.