Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara's Emergence As Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara's Emergence As Senate President (305 Views)

Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker / Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List / Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker And The ‘coup’ Against PDP- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara's Emergence As Senate President by olaruks(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
he Leadership of the APC has released a statement rejecting the emergence of Senator Bukola Saraki and Hon Yakubu Dogara as Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara's Emergence As Senate President by Papasmal(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
May I know the names of those leaders,I heard Pmb,atiku and the likes have congratulated the Senate president and the speaker.
Just tell us tinubu is angry with the outcome of the election.

I believe the man is on a tactical maneuvering now,watching out for his new antics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

June 12 Challenges Us To Guard Our Democracy - APC / breaking news: Fg Set To Pay $100m To Multi-national Joint Task Force (MNGTF) / Saraki, Dogara: APC Diaspora Calls For Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.