Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,092 members, 7,946,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did (2045 Views)

Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by talentarena(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
NASS ELECTION: More revelation are coming out regarding the un scheduled meeting that was supposedly called by President Buhari.

Report reaching News Talent arena Africa states that the President was not the initiator of that meeting. The meeting was called by Bola Tinubu and party chairman Chief Oyegun was instructed to send text messages intimating members.

Bola Tinubu came up with idea of the meeting hoping to convince President Buhari to attend. Members in the Sarakiand Dagoro camp disregarded the text as they saw right through the mischief of the senders.

Our source further went on to say any meeting initiated by the President will be at the Villa and not International Conference Centre. Tinubu’s objective was to have the President use his influence to instruct the waring faction to join the Lawan’s camp and present one candidate for election. 

The President however kept to his promise of not interfering and he has promised to work with any leader NASS members elect.  When Tinubu and his cabal waited for 2 hours with President Buhari not showing up and saw the breaking news on their phones that election that taken place and Saraki won, they rushed out to the National Assembly; however, it was too late. The deed has been done. The country had a new Senate President. Tinubu and APC have been beaten in their game of imposition. 

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/06/10/president-buhari-was-not-the-initiator-of-the-nass-meeting-find-out-who-did/

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by Emenahagos02(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wisemen everywhere, Tinubu will be like "Chai!!!! The trap I set caught me,I hail you for that, it's just a bad move bro grin
Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by temitemi1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tell tinubu that is FINISHED!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
angry mumu! What is this?

Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by LEvuls(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cunny man die Cunning man bury am.

Up PDP grin

Now we can give them a good run for our government .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by dayjee: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Let's watch as things unfold........ cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by wordcat(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
talentarena:

Who ordered the clossure of NASS gate?
Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by 9jii(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by ALTERNATEID: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Tell tinubu that is FINISHED!!

Get yourself properly educated first before coming here to say an accomplished leader is finished.
Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by quixotic: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
liars. Shehu Garba the spokesman of mr. President confirmed this morning that PMB called the meeting.and was furious that Saraki and his group dìsregarded the invitation to attend while other loyal members attended. He also clarified that PMB didnt come when he was hinted about the development at the national assembly which rendered the meeting pointless. This was Garba this morning on sunrise on channels. Unless you say Garba is telling lies against the president.Stop spreading lies. Tìnubu is not the problem of pdp. Bad governance ìs.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Emenahagos02:
Wisemen everywhere, Tinubu will be like "Chai!!!! The trap I set cut me,I hail you for that, it's just a bad move bro grin

The right word to use is caught and not cut. They have different meaning and pronunciation.
Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by Emenahagos02(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
I wrote that under the influence of alcohol, would you blame me? undecided
ferhyntorlah:

The right word to use is caught and not cut. They have different meaning and pronunciation.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Emenahagos02:
I wrote that under the influence of alcohol, would you blame me? undecided

Yes I would.
Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by Blackfire(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
No no, buhari called the meeting,and at the same time send his speech to the house.they just clipped tinubu.
The northern agenda is here.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did by Chiaka(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu acting like APC is a cult!

(1) (Reply)

First Ladies' Salary / Shake-up In Army, 5 New Gocs Named, Generals Moved / Goodbye Awolowo, Welcome Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.