Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? (566 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / Nnamdi Kanu -panadol To Buharis Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by Ikengawo: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
The sw provided as many apc votes as a single northern state (kano). While voting numbers were high in the ss se and whole north, the sw showed total and complete numerical apathy towards this election. Buhari has been growing his followership for decades, was a former head of state and built a party from the ground. The victory was from overwhelming northeen anger at jonathan, not sw social media commentary which was even split 50/50. People feel Buhari owes Tinubu something and are surprised northern leaders feel otherwise, Buhari inclusive.
Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by temitemi1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
U can judge by the outcome of the number of votes from South West.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by Ikengawo: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
They were small and pdp had no less than 45% of votes in each state

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by 9jii(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by stelaar(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
He contributed Heavily financially...I don't want to mention figures.

Saraki also did too as such he felt he deserved the SP seat.

I laugh when I look at ahmed and Gbajabiamila...People that didn't contribute 1kobo to PMB's Campaign.

In all this Dogara is the Luckiest.
Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by vedaxcool(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is like asking did eating good food contribute to the welll being of an newly born baby, from every indication it is an iidiotic thought talk more of being a sensible question to ask. If buhari had not won and disgrace goodfool ewere jpnathan in the south west he wouldn't have met the constitutional requirement hence Buhari won becoz the sw played a crucial role in chasing god of cluelessness from nigeria.
And even: they did nothing like the se buhari belongs to everybody.

You campaign of hate willl get u nowhere in life.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by Ikengawo: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Amaechi contributed the same money. Still not convinced
Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by modath(f): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
@OP,

Where and how do you think the primary was won Atiku dollarised the whole thing till "someone" called Tinubu & Amaechi & told them "your past efforts will be in vain cos this fulani man neither has the money or will even be willing to spend if he had it".. So checkmate this guy which they did...

You think the Delegates did it for free?? grin

You may not like BAT, its your call and it removes no single hair from his body but if you remember well, the first person BABA thanked after he collected his certificate was Jagaban & I believe that should answe your question, but knowing you TANoids you will find another thing to argue about.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Contribute To Buharis Win? by BENZINA(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eeh? I don't know, sorry I can't remember.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Aliko Dangote Promises 24hr Electricity Project In Lagos / The Debts Left By Governors Who Funded Buhari’s Campaign / Somebody Is Not Telling The Truth In The Senate President Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.