Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,688 members, 7,962,214 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure (902 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure by change49ja: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
If Buhari refuse to condemn what happened yesterday, he shouldn't cry foul tomorrow if he's facing an impeachment process by this Saraki led senators.

I'm surprised Buhari sees nothing wrong in opposition becoming deputy Senate president, house leader and other top positions in the senate.

Moreover, the impunity of these greedy politicians is sickening. If it's not addressed, Buhari should forget having a smooth relationship with the National Assembly.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure by cyberguy72(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
change49ja:
If Buhari refuse to condemn what happened yesterday, he shouldn't cry foul tomorrow if he's facing an impeachment process by this Saraki led senators.

I'm surprised Buhari sees nothing wrong in opposition becoming deputy Senate president, house leader and other top positions in the senate.

Moreover, the impunity of these greedy politicians is sickening. If it's not addressed, Buhari should forget having a smooth relationship with the National Assembly.

A stitch in time saves nine.
So Mr Op what do u suggest?
Re: Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure by ayowonder(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
impeachment for killing your father abi?....it is as easy as that now...condemn ko commend ni .olodo oshi
Re: Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
he must finish his tenure,unless the impeachment osidinjo,I mean to write osibanjo
Re: Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure by change49ja: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
ayowonder:
impeachment for killing your father abi?....it is as easy as that now...condemn ko commend ni .olodo oshi

Try to be civil Mister. Did I abuse your father in what I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure by change49ja: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Could Be Impeached Before The End Of His Tenure by sammyj: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
We are watching and if this happens then the people has to take their destiny in their hands. I see a revolution coming mark my word.!!!

(1) (Reply)

Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye / 11 Signs Someone Is Lying To You / Buhari Same Sex Delegation To USA, No Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.