Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,380 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... (956 Views)

Do You Still Love Being Fleeced On Phones And Tablets? / Google Introduces Instant Apps - Use Apps Without Installing Them / Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... by mcdreeezy: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello everyone, pls I need suggestions on types of phones in Nigeria that can use apps like facebook messenger, whatsapp free call and skype. If possible, their prices also.

Thanks.
Re: Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... by onatisi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
I think nokia lumia should be a good take .
Re: Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... by mcdreeezy: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
onatisi:
I think nokia lumia should be a good take .
Can you tell me more about the nokia lumia?
Re: Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Can you tell me more about the nokia lumia?
well it is cheap,low data consumption , wonderful battery,fantastic camera clarity. To me is it is what I call a perfect business partner .
Re: Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... by mcdreeezy: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
onatisi:
well it is cheap,low data consumption , wonderful battery,fantastic camera clarity. To me is it is what I call a perfect business partner .
Well, I know there are different types of nokia lumia. If you could please tell me the exact type that offers the use of these apps I'm talking about and their prices, I'd really appreciate it.
Re: Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... by onatisi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Well, I know there are different types of nokia lumia. If you could please tell me the exact type that offers the use of these apps I'm talking about and their prices, I'd really appreciate it.
well I have a nokia lumia 635 and I have vowed to keep buying their product and I am presently thinking of buying lumia 925 . The price of 635 is about 23 too 25 for brand new and maybe 13 to 17 for fairly used . But if u can affoord it try and get 925 or 811
Re: Suggestions On Phones That Can Use Apps Like FB Messenger, Skype? Kindly Help... by mcdreeezy: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
onatisi:
well I have a nokia lumia 635 and I have vowed to keep buying their product and I am presently thinking of buying lumia 925 . The price of 635 is about 23 too 25 for brand new and maybe 13 to 17 for fairly used . But if u can affoord it try and get 925 or 811
Ok. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Price Reduced...now 37k!! **see Pics** / Htc One Mini And Samsung S3 With Broken Glass For Sale. / Motorola Nexus 6 &Huawei NEXUS 6p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.