Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. (1125 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by tysante(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
[color=#550000][/color] It's now not necessary to go and start using some crap proxy settings to browse any more, ZAIN is offering a one month free internet service to all it's subscribers to browse the internet free of charge "I mean at no cost" So don't wahala urself saying u want to pay for some G connect, G pass, JapJondo and so on software. Because as from 12th of february till 11th of March u get a free data service both on phone and pc from zain as far as u have a GPRS enabled phone and if u don't simply text= wap phone name phone model Eg. WAP NOKIA N98 to 232.
But if this turns out not to work call the customer care for activation. After the activation, to browse on ur pc is very easy, Just change ur IP to 172.18.254.5 and port to 8080. after this u are free to go and surf the world courtesy of ZAIN. Then note even if u have credit on ur phone u don't loss a penny. I'm enjoying this so u can come join me as well.Cheers

And if u tend to still not get what i mean u can text or mail ur complain to me then i will help u out.
olurotimi_tayo@yahoo.com or 07028622928
Re: Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by dequincy: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2009
Just to let those dat can browse on their fones that a new mobile phone game called Village Boy is out from the makers of Baba Naija (came out last year for those of us who don't know). Very interesting. I've played it. All you need to get is a Java enabled fone and a working GPRS connection. It's only available on the Glo and Zain networks (it looks like they're still working on MTN codes, dats why they haven't started advertising). To get it, type get village in a text message and send to 35810 (costs N100, same as Baba Naija). U guys tell me what u think of it,  I think it's cool.
Re: Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by yoshimitsu(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
yahooooooooooooooooooo!!! zain is my new prefered network. better get to browsing before time runs out!!!  You guys this is real im using ZAIN to browse now to confirm visit this link http://mobilitynigeria.com/2009/02/19/zain-offers-free-internet-till-march-15th/

de_quincy:

Just to let those dat can browse on their fones that a new mobile phone game called Village Boy is out from the makers of Baba Naija (came out last year for those of us who don't know). Very interesting. I've played it. All you need to get is a Java enabled fone and a working GPRS connection. It's only available on the Glo and Zain networks (it looks like they're still working on MTN codes, dats why they haven't started advertising). To get it, type get village in a text message and send to 35810 (costs N100, same as Baba Naija). U guys tell me what u think of it,  I think it's cool.

get this nonsense away from here. For now, F.R.E.E browsing FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! till march 15.
Re: Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by lanrefront1(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2009
Are you browsing on a pc. If so, how fast is it? What is the speed? This information is usually available on every browser.
Re: Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by lanrefront1(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2009
Are you browsing on a pc. If so, how fast is it? What is the speed? This information is usually available on every browser.
Re: Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by yoshimitsu(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2009
its not that fast about 300kb/s. I recommend calling customer care from midnight to 5 am when the lines are free to activate gprs. 111
Re: Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by yoshimitsu(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2009
For those of you who have not activated gprs yet. The sms way is not working you will have to call customer care on 111. During the day it probably will not go! Try calling between 12midnight to 5am untill you get through and ask them to activate gprs to start browsing. 12 DAYS LEFT!!!

www.utotomiabalu.110mb.com
Re: Browse Free From Zain, Legitimately. by yoshimitsu(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2009
So far I have experienced connection speed of 420kbs. During the day the connection is very slow with download speeds of 2-5kbs because many people are taking advantage of this promo, at midnight to 6am download speeds increase to 10-11kbps as many people are sleeping.

Some of you still cant get connected. Here is some help.

1. Even if you have the settings you still need to request activation from customer care on 111.

2. You may notice that once connected, it still doesnt work. This is simple to fix. Look for the proxy settings of your web browser and enable proxy settings. use this ip 172.18.254.5 and this port 8080

3. Some of you may not be able to connect with nokia pc suite. this is simple to fix, change the access point to wap.ng.zain.com. Thats it. No user name or password need.

4. Last night I downloaded 50 cents new album (83mb) from www.filespump.com, use this free promotion oppurtunity to download new albums and new movies from www.filespump.com

5. For ways on how to make money on the remainder of the free internet promo go to www.utotomiabalu.110mb.com

(1) (Reply)

Original Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headsets 4sale; (limited Stock) #2.5k / . / Fairly Used Superpad Android Tablet Pc + Usb Modem = N35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.