Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,682 members, 7,945,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep (691 Views)

Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / Wow! See What This Man Buried His Mother With (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep by Visocrate(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Enugu multimillionaire buried his mum with a jeep what others look for their entire life but could not get it to me it is stupidity and imbecility of the highest order dead person with a jeep ok bury her with her house na dan shege

Re: Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep by kliq(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Movie
Re: Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep by Zaikon(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
op u deh dia as dem deh doam ?
Re: Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep by MRBrownJ: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
if he can afford it and that was her prized/favourite possession, then let them be buried in a private jet if they want.
to each their own!
Re: Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep by Awoofawo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
*dialling tombraider* grin cool Is the tomb secured?
Re: Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep by JJKADRY(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2015
OP, I thought u were in dat jeep! before I can accept this, let me see some more pictures. After then, I'll accept and If I do, he can burry his daddy in a ship then.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities –kinsman / So Who Are The Real Robbers Here? / See What A Pastor Daughter Wore To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.