Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,501 members, 7,940,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S (973 Views)

Product Key For Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise / Are You Skilled In Visual Basic (.net) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by aygafsam11(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls I really need a very good Programmer in Visual basic programming whu reside in Zaria to help me debug or build a new program for NYSC posting system.

the program should be able to post Corp members automatically to their state of service different from their state of Origin.

the program should be able to display and print the Call-Up Letter and Exemption Letter.

if u can help me pls Whatsapp me on 08189268585 or drop ur number let me call u.

May Almighty Allah bless us all

Amen.
Re: I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by otipoju(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who are you.
Re: I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by losprince(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
otipoju:
Who are you.
see quesion..
Re: I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by aygafsam11(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
am a student whu his supervisor is frustrating. pls can u help me out
my name Ayomide
Re: I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by aygafsam11(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
am a student whu his supervisor is frustrating. pls can u help me out
my name is Ayomide
Re: I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
u want to build a software that can print call off letter and for posting .u need to write the c++ program by urself .use Microsoft visual studio for the software .The project is huge I would advice you to write the program by urself and if u need help watch youtube videos for help you complete the software .You didn't say exactly what you want to build is it a website or a software .If you need to create a standard website from scratch use asp.net (windows Azure ) to create it .If will take you month to write the code . If you are confuse search for similar related code to modify for make the work less tedious .One thing about programming is that you have to practice . If you can't do that hired a professional that have done related projects like portals ,Softwares .Goodluck
Re: I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by aygafsam11(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
proxy23:
u want to build a software that can print call off letter and for posting .u need to write the c++ program by urself .use Microsoft visual studio for the software .The project is huge I would advice you to write the program by urself and if u need help watch youtube videos for help you complete the software .You didn't say exactly what you want to build is it a website or a software .If you need to create a standard website from scratch use asp.net (windows Azure ) to create it .If will take you month to write the code . If you are confuse search for similar related code to modify for make the work less tedious .One thing about programming is that you have to practice . If you can't do that hired a professional that have done related projects like portals ,Softwares .Goodluck

I really appreciate but I don't want to use c++
I want to use Visual basic programming language version 6.0 wit Microsoft Access for d database,
Re: I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S by igorekpengmail: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
We can both solve it I am in kaduna U can whatapp me on 07057686385

(1) (Reply)

Learn Website Design And Computer Programming With Video Tutorials! Make Money! / Hotel Management, Online Examination, School Management & Live Telecast Software / Cooperative Society Software Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.