Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! (794 Views)

Help With PHCN Wahala / Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son / Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! by ConfessionsNgr: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just made the most shocking discovery today and I am at loss as to what to do about this. I came home today and found my younger brother having sex with my housemaid. I have always hated the idea of having a maid in the house, most especially considering the fact that a lot of them are not trustworthy, but my wife being a career woman had insisted on having one to take care of the kids and the home, since she cannot combine all these with her work. At a point this was almost turning into a major issue in our home, until I had to give in to let peace reign. We have two kids, the eldest being a boy 3 years old and the younger one is just nine months old. My younger brother who has just graduated and is awaiting his call up has been living with me since he graduated. This morning I went to work as usual but on getting to the office I realize that I forgot my flash drive at home and it contained some sensitive information that I will be needing in the office so I had to drive back home to pick it up. On getting home, I packed my car outside and let myself into the house. On entering the house, I saw my nine month old baby sleeping soundly on the couch in the living room, but my younger brother and maid were nowhere around. Instincts just told me to check the rooms and there they were having the fun of their life. My problem now is whether to tell my wife, or not. I know that if I insist on the maid leaving the house it will lead to another round of problem because my wife will surely kick against it. But I am no more comfortable with leaving my kids with this girl. As for my younger brother, I have already told him he will be leaving, although he has been sending me text messages and begging for forgiveness. How do you think I should handle this?

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/102/househelp-wahala
Re: Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! by MRBrownJ: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
of course, you MUST tell your wife, thats her home, thats the person who brought the maid, thats her issue... and you should never think of hiding such stuff from your spouse. possibly forgive your brothers for his horniness. the maid has got to go no questions about it, and the brotha better be finding another place to live asap, as you dont want him to corrupt every maid you will bring home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
And you couldn't beat two of them together
Re: Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! by taryour(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tell your wife about it and send both your brother and your maid out of your house asap. What insolence!! Your brother has no respect for you whatsoever and your maid as well.

The both of them should leave your home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Pregnancy Weight Gain / Mother Buys $1,000 Worth Of Cocaine As gift For Daughter’s 18th Birthday / Child Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.