Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,912 members, 7,973,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot (2034 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by stanleychimezie(f): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by OpinionLeader: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
No biggie!

Ndigbo are cat with nine lives. SFG or not, we refuse to be intimidated.

17 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by tinuolababy(f): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Shebi dem don get deputy sp by force.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
if i may ask the ones that have been there how has it benefited the igbos

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by UncleJudax(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Demburrows:
if i may ask the ones that have been there how has it benefited the igbos
Your head de there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by kheart(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
How? Abeg tell us another story. Common saraki tinubu and lai no fit tame na oga at the top dem wan try?

If PMB chose ibo man as sgf notin anybody fit do.

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
i salute the igbo doggedness in the midst of hate

11 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Flets: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cant these lazy mofos see the ibos really dont care?
Why are they bothered on the ibos behalf who are least bothered?

11 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by chamboy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
tinuolababy:
Shebi dem don get deputy sp by force.
no mind dem

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by tinuolababy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
chamboy:
no mind dem

Abi o

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
OpinionLeader:
No biggie!

Ndigbo are cat with nine lives. SFG or not, we refuse to be intimidated.

Y are the majority of Ndigbos always trying to reap where they didn't sow?

Yes, apart from the few like Rochas & other well meaning Igbos who worked tirelessly & selflessly towards achieving a common goal; and worthy of being compensated for their unflinching support & loyalty; the rest of y'all "2 timing fence straddlers" better get used to Marginalization b'cos that's your portion in this dispensation.

Cats with nine lives indeed. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Deputy Senate President o,

SGF oo

How all this positions take affect my life?

Why should i care who takes which? Abi dem e share their salary with me.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Dannidom(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2015
My good igbo people ndi nwe mmadu do check my signature is for our own good
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by KinkyAngela(f): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Ibos dont need the SGF. They dont even need Nigeria. Ibos want Biafra, give them Biafra, deport them back to Biafra
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by ahaz: 12:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Zoharariel:

Yes, apart from the few like Rochas & other well meaning Igbos who worked tirelessly & selflessly towards achieving a common goal; and worthy of being compensated for their unflinching support & loyalty; the rest of y'all "2 timing fence straddlers" better get used to Marginalization b'cos that's your portion in this dispensation.

do you know that you yorubas re bunch of shameless troll re u not ashamed that a minority party outsmarted u bunch of greedy idiots. Must u blame the igbos for your stupidity nd greed. The lgbos saw ur weeknes nd used it to their advantage thereby mesmerizing ur so called sophistication. If u yorubas have any iota of honour left in ur tiger claw amala faces should bury ur mango heads in shame

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 11, 2015
SW (APC) is playing a dangerous game, in my previous write ups I predicted what happened yesterday and have also predicted what will happen if they continue to choose the path of war with SE or SS.

Instead of cautioning your party members like Atiku, Kwankwaso, Saraki , wammako , Dogara and so on, you are now turning to Ibos to make it sound like they wrote that script.
What surprises me is that you say ibos are not relevant in Nigeria now you're saying they championed the cause of one of the most democratic coup ever witnessed in Nigeria polity.

You still don't understand that ibos are good in playing middlemen politics, with or without the post of SGF , they will still benefit with this government and I will tell u why.
Ibos know how to praise the man on the top and are known to be loyal cause they are hard nuts , another attribute is that they are not sensitive.

So SW ( APC ) should trend carefully unless they risk the support of few IBO men like okorocha and Ngige which might bring to the end of APC in the entire SE.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Ibos dont need the SGF. They dont even need Nigeria. Ibos want Biafra, give them Biafra, deport them back to Biafra
lol

U mumu shall.

Thou I'm not a biafraudian
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by basilo101: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Another shoker awaits u. U tnk hausas trust u ppl? Dey only use ur betrayal attitude to get to d top and get rid of u b4 u betray dey too. Igbos r known to stand dia ground evn no mata wat.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by VirginFinder: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Amaechi is ibo! A core south southerner will get the job!!
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by emeuzo(m): 1:47am On Jun 11, 2015
C
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by FKO81(m): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2015
VirginFinder:
Amaechi is ibo!
A core south southerner will get the job!!

I believe that the clamour for offices is simply a power game by the elite, which has only a symbolic or emotional significance to the masses. Yes, for some reasons, people like to see someone that shares their interests or attributes in government—it has a feel good factor. But if occupation of such office has any personal benefits, it is largely to the occupant of the office and his friends and family.

Our recent history has shown that it hardly matters where the occupant of a particular position comes from. I am not sure how the welfare of Ota/Ogun people changed because Obasanjo was president of Nigeria, or how the man in the street of Katsina or Otuoke/Bayelsa prospered more than others simply because their son became president-Soludo
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by whitecat1: 5:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Who put igbo there in the first place?
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by BLOTRS: 6:03am On Jun 11, 2015
keep dreaming! no APC leader has even come out to say that. and even if they do, APC should forget about south east votes come 2019. this could be dangerous if pdp fields a northern presidential candidate to challenge Buhari. ehen, lest i forget, south east APC bloc, especially the the faction of APGA that forms part of the merger will give up on APC because they are the only ones that haven't benefitted from the merger...either ways, the eastern people(south east/south south) has nothing to lose as it may go either way. wait! even if it doesn't, who cares? deputy senate president is an elected position compared to the SGF who is appointed by the president and can be manipulated by the presidency. besides we have a Greater agenda...the rising sun must break upon us. so none of these matters...every igbo kid knows this already.
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by chesterlee(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Zoharariel:

Shut up jare.....Its only in Nigeria that you find this kind of sheer ignorance being displayed openly.
Elections are over

F#cking move on!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by fitzmayowa: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
How does the sgf slot not going to igbo's affect the price of garri
We want a better nigeria and not all this post sharing crap...
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by DeMekus: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Mtcheeeew! Useless thread
Re: APC Leaders Set To Kick Igbos Out Of Sgf slot by Agbalanze(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2015
And who cares

We have always been a great tribe and it wasn't politics that made us great. And I ask again...

Who cares??

(1) (Reply)

Things Ipob Supporters Should Channel Their Protests Into In The South East / Short Term Remedy To Epileptic Power Supply / ICYMI: Presidency Releases More Photos Of Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.