Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me (872 Views)

30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Please, if u want to enter keke Marwa or taxi, and the taxi rider uses a piece of cloth or handkerchief to clean the back sit, please don't sit on it. They are using people for rituals or they just want your voice. Send this message to people you care about. Please do it and save lives it is serious... Please if anyone stops you and ask if your are interested in some perfume and gives you a paper to smell as sample, don't! It's a new scam, the paper is laced with drugs, U'll pass out so they can rob you or do worse things to u. Please forward to all friends and family..Save a life please.

This was received from a Senior police officer this morning take note and alert everyone you want to protect. This is not a joke. Pass this to your loved ones))))) Recent happenings in Lagos. . .
Re: A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2015
The mod should please do the needful for massive awareness. Thanks.
Re: A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me by born2lead01: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Seriously?
Re: A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me by sammieguze(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Av been hearing this for two years now
Re: A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2015
This strategy don old na
Re: A Senior Police Officer Sent This Scary Message To Me by babs01(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Na ondo men dey drive dos taxi

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Valued Currency:the Kuwaiti Dinar / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – Fg / LOL: Man Takes Out Newspaper Advert To Apply To Be Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.