Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round (2423 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / HELP: On How To Reduce Refractory Period / How To Predict Your Fertile Period And Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Originakalokalo(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Refractory period is the time between the first ejaculation and the second erection..I read that it increases with age.when I was younger, I could get my erection back in seconds. Now, however, it can be after 1 hour. if you are above 33 pls comment. How can one make it faster? what is your refractory period? matured comment pls.
Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Tallesty1(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2015
It is simple. Change the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Whr r d experts in d house. Enegod and kingtom
Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Tallesty1(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2015
irunoko:
oponu. Words of foolishness as usual
Funny enough you always have time for it.

Puts us in same category you knowwink

1 Like

Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2015
@OP it depends on individuals and ur diets and if ure medically balanced, "my own period is 1 minutes, its been like this 4 decades now.
Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Enegod(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Whr r d experts in d house. Enegod and king tom

1 Like

Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Enegod(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2015
To shorten your refractory period: eat lots of fresh fruits, several months of
regular exercise can help and avoid getting frustrated trying to reload your gun fast after expulsion, it doestn't help.

But, it is absolutely normal to need a bit more time as you get older. Just take things at a measured pace, and you don’t need to reload your gun so quickly... You can blow her mind with one shot.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Originakalokalo(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP it depends on individuals and ur diets and if ure medically balanced, "my own period is 1 minutes, its been like this 4 decades now.

ha! one minute? ......how old are you? no offence pls....one minute just seem unbelievable....esp for someone above 33
Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Enegod:
To shorten your refractory period: eat lots of fresh fruits, several months of
regular exercise can help and avoid getting frustrated trying to reload your gun fast after expulsion, it doestn't help.

But, it is absolutely normal to need a bit more time as you get older. Just take things at a measured pace, and you don’t need to reload your gun so quickly... You can blow her mind with one shot.. cheesy

my man, go act blue film na

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Enegod(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
my man, go act blue film na
lol... u no well grin
Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Originakalokalo(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2015
changing the woman is not even an option. u go change woman tire be that.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by dahmie2013: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
All dese 4 sex, nawa o! Wish u d best as u speed up ur "refractory period". Enjoy o!
Konji being a bastard since 1800BC.
Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by Originakalokalo(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
dahmie2013:
All dese 4 sex, nawa o! Wish u d best as u speed up ur "refractory period". Enjoy o!
Konji being a bastard since 1800BC.

it will be an issue when you are married,if you are not selfish.
Re: Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round by irunoko(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Funny enough you always have time for it.

Puts us in same category you knowwink
no I don't wink

(1) (Reply)

Help ! I Can't Make Love With My Wife / Are You Suffering From Any Kind Of Arthritis? Then See Everlasting Solution / Aerial View Of Oldest Hospital In Igbo Land founded in 1907(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.